Latitude Festival 2015

homeravery

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met a lovely woman at the Glasto efests meet, comes to the festival from Ireland by herself every year, was swapping glasto ciggies for pints of cider with her, my wife thought she was a legend. She said even smoking dope isnt accepted at Lattitude. We wasnt taking any anyway as were taking the kids but its def food for thought as by her age, no offense to her if she reads this, she has done the festival circuit for many years so Id guess she knows what shes talking about.

I have been at them all and while I don't smoke Dope I have seen loads of it smoked so that female was talking rubbish.

perhaps she only went to Latitude 2007 as that was the year the smoking ban came in { 1 July 2007 } and it did catch people out but it applied to normal cigarettes also.

As long as people act sensible they should not encounter any problems.

No ale tent but all bars (except in the woods by the iarena) do ales.

Hektors, a local ale is there and some bars have had Hobgoblin recently.

Hope Galsto-Worker has some more info.

sorry I will not be able to supply any info as I am now part of what is called ' Production ' so I don't get sent the normal bumf any more as its not part of my job - the two bars ' in the woods ' may or may not have real ale - its due to moving them and those two bars are a right pain to get to hence why they tend not to stock them on a regular basis ' but they have done so in the past ' although even although they may be ' bright ' it still takes time to settle them down .

The best bet is in the arena - as the bars are so close together so if one bar has no ale ' at that exact time ' the odds are the next one will .

I will be there Wednesday morning but I have heard from a friend on the set up crew who is already there that crew wi-fi is not great so I will not be posting anything until I return to London the week after.

By the way its raining onsite just now .