Secret resales 2015

Terence99

34 minutes ago, lobo said:

Off to perranporth and st Ives, looking forward to it. Been years since I've visited those parts.

cheers guys! x

And I am pretty close to St Ives, its glorious today, have fun and a pint or 3 in The Sloop!! :D 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

How long in a cab from Heathrow Terminal 2 to Terminal 5? at 11 at night?

Jump on the express, I do it quite a lot, doesn't take long. It's quicker than having to go outside to get a cab and come back in, as they have to go through all the barriers etc.

Hi all. I've been lurking around this page since it started and felt I should make an effort and join you wonderful people. I was gutted in October and again in April but can't let go of my dream to go again this year. My son has been to every Glasto since his birth, this should have been his fifth. He talks about it constantly and instantly recognises the logo and shouts Glastonbury whenever a song comes on the radio that he remembers hearing there. Crazy thing is he is always right! Whatever happens you people are amazing! I mean that in all sincerity. Love and luck to you all. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mikealanfoster said:

Jump on the express, I do it quite a lot, doesn't take long. It's quicker than having to go outside to get a cab and come back in, as they have to go through all the barriers etc.

Twere it so simple.

Mrs and daughter just missed flight back from Athens due to ferry strike in Greece. Now coming on later flight - but only got 55 minutes to get off the plane get the bags and get from one terminal to another to get a coach back down our way so I can pick them up. If they miss coach - its hotel time. Going to be tight 

God knows why I am asking this in here - but its where I've spent most of the last week.

6 minutes ago, Brownie30 said:

Quiet day from me, but two exams down this week and I'm ready to get right back on my secret resale watchtower duties. I look forward to being back involved in earnest from tomorrow morning - I expect knob jokes. 

Without a doubt your sure to get them lol

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I just almost told a client to go fuck herself. Perhaps I need to take a little me time this afternoon and regroup for tomorrow.... :lol:

Go relax with some crumpets.

The secret is to toast them both sides.............. Don't know why but i found that post hilarious the other day :0)

19 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Twere it so simple.

Mrs and daughter just missed flight back from Athens due to ferry strike in Greece. Now coming on later flight - but only got 55 minutes to get off the plane get the bags and get from one terminal to another to get a coach back down our way so I can pick them up. If they miss coach - its hotel time. Going to be tight 

God knows why I am asking this in here - but its where I've spent most of the last week.

The allowed minimum connection is 90 minutes, so yes it's going to be tight. Is their luggage checked through to final destination? (I was an airline systems IT trainer.....)

Edited by StoneCircle

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

The allowed minimum connection is 90 minutes, so yes it's going to be tight. Is their luggage checked through to final destination? (I was an airline systems IT trainer.....)

Problem is solved (kind of). They've now missed the connection in Athens as well.

Oh hang on....thats not a good thing is it?

1 minute ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Problem is solved (kind of). They've now missed the connection in Athens as well.

Oh hang on....thats not a good thing is it?

Hopefully that will be the responsibility of however they were flying with to find them a bed for the night!