Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, thenavyone said:

Can you pay on credit card, my debit card has gone walkies! ARGH

UK Tickets can now be purchased with a UK debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit cards.

International Tickets can only be bought by Visa Credit Card or Mastercard Credit Card.

1 minute ago, Slix_Trix said:

Your excitement for the debit cards had me fling my dinner plate off my lap thinking it was something else...something in ticket form :D  

TBH you don't have time for eating dinner, flinging that plate cost you a few seconds!  Step away form the food!

Just now, thenavyone said:

TBH you don't have time for eating dinner, flinging that plate cost you a few seconds!  Step away form the food!

I would have expect no sympathy had those seconds cost me. SEE have spoiled nearly all my breakfasts ad lunches the past two week. I thought dinner time was safe!

Christ ... I go shopping at Aldi (as no bread, milk, chocolate biscuits left in house) and all hell's let loose. 

They did have 24W 12V solar battery chargers on offer so picked one up to keep CV battery charged.

If I thought it would last 5 minutes if left on the tent I'd take it and a 12V 7Ah battery with me to keep all my goodies charged for the weekend.

Edited by Penrhos
autocorrect