Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Glastobubbles123 said:

I know it is pretty late in the day to join the party but I have been following this thread for the last 2 weeks and you guys have kept me going. You are all a*mazing! I just wanted to thank you for the laughs and encouragement to keep the faith.

@Ted Dansons Wig I'm sorry re the flight disaster. Bad times :(

5 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Hopefully that will be the responsibility of however they were flying with to find them a bed for the night! 

Your kindness is really appreciated as ever on this thread. They're fine - worse things happen.

Its the Greeks I feel sorry for. My wife is a mighty woman when she gets annoyed. God help them

• Upvote 1

so here's my day in a nutshell, used all upvotes before midday, daughter eats my entire lip balm (which has 'festival' written on it..maybe another sign) daughter climbs in a plastic bag much to my horror, daughter gets rich tea crumbs absolutely everywhere (i mean everybloodywhere), daddy comes home from work and informs me he doesn't want spaghetti hoops on toast as he had maccies, and me well i've finally got a glass of wine. hope there are no children or girlfriend police here as i feel pretty bad..i just want my sister to come to glasto! She will have to take over tomorrow as I'm in and out of signal on Fridays. Lots of luck to you all, you're bleddy beauts and all deserve to be there!  

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

so here's my day in a nutshell, used all upvotes before midday, daughter eats my entire lip balm (which has 'festival' written on it..maybe another sign) daughter climbs in a plastic bag much to my horror, daughter gets rich tea crumbs absolutely everywhere (i mean everybloodywhere), daddy comes home from work and informs me he doesn't want spaghetti hoops on toast as he had maccies, and me well i've finally got a glass of wine. hope there are no children or girlfriend police here as i feel pretty bad..i just want my sister to come to glasto! She will have to take over tomorrow as I'm in and out of signal on Fridays. Lots of luck to you all, you're bleddy beauts and all deserve to be there!  

I use my upvotes within about 10 minutes of coming on here, there's just too much top notch content!

Glad you've finally got your wine - sounds like it's well needed!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

I use my upvotes within about 10 minutes of coming on here, there's just too much top notch content!

Glad you've finally got your wine - sounds like it's well needed!

hiya, nice to see you checking back on evening watch! I clearly have no life atm and all around me shall suffer! your ears must be burning as i retold your story to my boyf..lol we can relate so much..never got a fox/tiger hat, but we did end up back at the tent at around 6am one morning with half a keyboard and memories of asking people if they'd like to send an email home! one of my best nights ever that i sort of remember!

Earlier I felt so bummed about tickets that I just straight up asked See for some. I just emailed saying "Can I please have 7 tickets?" - while I know they probably will just giggle and trash it, I figured it doesn't hurt to ask :lol:

• Upvote 1

Just now, beefykoala said:

Earlier I felt so bummed about tickets that I just straight up asked See for some. I just emailed saying "Can I please have 7 tickets?" - while I know they probably will just giggle and trash it, I figured it doesn't hurt to ask :lol:

never, ever be afraid to ask! you just never know! it could be your lucky day!

Just now, frizzydizzymizzy said:

never, ever be afraid to ask! you just never know! it could be your lucky day!

Yep, I might have timed it well to get someone on their last day who is like "fuck it, she said please".

1 minute ago, Glastobubbles123 said:

Are we thinking this could be a possibility? Only it's my anniversary so I should really go and eat dinner with my husband 

Anything is possible, unlikely but possible. 

Especially if they're running behind and need to get tickets out ASAP.