Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

We are also lucky and have, so far, got ours in October. We also have a big group who all help each other out from all corners of the world.

Mine have been got my Liverpool folks the last 2 years - folks I have never met :)

i love how we're all so trusting with each other when it comes to glasto tickets! i guess you have to think positive and believe you will be there! 

4 minutes ago, lobo said:

Right that's me out til Monday, off for a family weekend in Cornwall tomorrow morning. Good luck you lovely lot. It's not over for us yet x

Tiz lovely down ere me ansome , enjoy

3 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

oohh we live in cornwall, the sun has come out! have a fab time where you going?

Off to perranporth and st Ives, looking forward to it. Been years since I've visited those parts.

cheers guys! x

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

It's just so unlikely we can get 7 tickets in one go. I've been kind of denying it to myself, but really the chances of us bagging them all are so slim. Goddamn. 

Chin up Koala. Not dead yet. First time I've seen a downer post from you.

It'll seem like a real turning point if you give up. Stick with it fella - we all go down together

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, lobo said:

Off to perranporth and st Ives, looking forward to it. Been years since I've visited those parts.

cheers guys! x

Love love love St Ives! Spent every summer around those parts as a kid. Have an amazing time!

Just now, helsbellski said:

We live to fight another day guys! I'm off for the wee that I've been holding in for about 3 hours. Have a good evening all and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

hanging in for 10mins then im finally going shop for that wine! hopefully daughter and boyf will like beans on toast for tea! :)

3 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Chin up Koala. Not dead yet. First time I've seen a downer post from you.

It'll seem like a real turning point if you give up. Stick with it fella - we all go down together

Thanks, and sorry. I've had a bit of a rollercoaster week so I've turned up the happy to combat it, but now I'm all out of happy and it's making the sad all glaringly obvious. Food and tea, a good sleep, and I'll be a happy little koala again tomorrow :)

Heres a question. Nothing to do

Just now, beefykoala said:

Thanks, and sorry. I've had a bit of a rollercoaster week so I've turned up the happy to combat it, but now I'm all out of happy and it's making the sad all glaringly obvious. Food and tea, a good sleep, and I'll be a happy little koala again tomorrow :)

And I've been singing Knoxville Girl all week because of you

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

You've kept me going many times this week with your hilarity and positivity. Get some lovely food down you and I'll see you tomorrow for more wee-holding in and knobs xx

Not looking hopeful for today now... Am off work tomorrow but could really do with sleeping 2-6pm sure to a night shift, but that's prime time! Other friend also busy, so may have to power through on no sleep...

Also mobile phone only as my laptop has had to be sent away to be fixed, so all in all, not looking great.

See you all tomorrow again for more knobs

Just had to do a bit of work.

I'm in serious need of food, i've survived on crisps, snickers, choccie biscuits and had salad every night for tea.

Tonight, the cupboards are bare, I haven't been shopping and other half has to source food for tonight on his way home from work.

TGI Friday tomorrow - could murder a dirty kebab right now, but saving it for tomorrow as hopefully a success treat.

Also checking out for the night, see you in the morning for poo knobs.

Edited by moheetoes