Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Beaver89 said:

That'll be customer services. It'll be the account manager in charge of this stuff and pretty safe to say they won't be working past 6 at the latest.

I figured if they were doing it today they'd want it out of the way, but what the hell. Could be 5:59, could be 9pm.

15 minutes ago, g_upinhere said:

They should make the October sale a secret sale. That way the die-hard fans would be the first in the know, and the rest would find out as news spread.

Yes....just not announce that they were on sale and wait till people use some initiative and find out....obv the lineup dropping would ensure the ticket sold out but a head start would be nice. Even if it was just 24 hours.

Write to The Eavii suggesting this immidiately!

23 minutes ago, whisty said:

If the festival read anything on this site hopefully read this -

It's really not fair making people do this, there are hundreds possibly thousands sitting anxiously waiting with phone or PC all effin week for this. Why don;t the festival just straight up come out with their intentions, let everybody off the hook until the actual scheduled day/time. Just say it Glastonbury festival & stop treating people this way. There, that;'s off my chest, I have a ticket but feel for the many folks that are still desperate.

There's nothing unfair about it. People are choosing to stay online for a chance to buy 'secret' tickets to a music festival. It is a choice being made. Glastonbury is important, but it's not life or death. 

They arent 'treating' anyone in any way. They haven't announced a sale. I feel like a bit of perspective may be needed. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Same here, if the sale happens then well it wasn't meant to be for me! 

I think id start to get psychically ill if it did 2 more days in a row. Definitely need some nature in my face after being cooped up at the desk staring at the monitor for 5 days straight

All this sitting around monitoring the site is getting expensive...

Just ordered an Anker 20100 power pack to keep phone going over Glasto and reserved a new backpack.

Browsing ebuyer looking for upgrades for the PC now too.....

Can't believe I could be so stupid....although after days of pressing refreshing keys I suppose I can....but I had a recording of Later with JH on in the background on the TV ......the remote was playing up so I..........switched off all the sockets (because some how the problem seems to correct itself if I do) ......but forgot that would also switch off my wifi!!!!! Then it wouldn't come back on for 15 mins 3.45-4pm!! Thought it's bound to have happened. That it wasn't supposed to be........fortunately......as with all the other days........nothing happened.....you wait.....typing this ...ill have missed it!