Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, Alking said:

No way, definitely 4!

Hi  I can only say it as it was for me   I only needed one ticket and there was def only 2 available  it may be different this year but that's how it was 

From the website:-

HOW TO BOOK

Once registered, you can pay a deposit for up to 6 tickets per transaction when they go on sale at glastonbury.seetickets.com. You will need the registration number and postcode for each person for whom you are booking a ticket.

UK Tickets can now be purchased with a UK debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit cards.

International Tickets can only be bought by Visa Credit Card or Mastercard Credit Card.

6 minutes ago, whisty said:

If the festival read anything on this site hopefully read this -

It's really not fair making people do this, there are hundreds possibly thousands sitting anxiously waiting with phone or PC all effin week for this. Why don;t the festival just straight up come out with their intentions, let everybody off the hook until the actual scheduled day/time. Just say it Glastonbury festival & stop treating people this way. There, that;'s off my chest, I have a ticket but feel for the many folks that are still desperate.

I disagree. Every one here is adult and should be fully aware that it's a very long shot, yet they are choosing to do this regardless. If it's too stressful, then it's probably best that people call it a day if they haven't got tickets by the end of the the last official resale.

I did it last year and ultimately FAILED to get tickets, but I still appreciate that those who are extra dedicated may just have a glimmer of a chance at getting tickets at the eleventh hour.

• Upvote 1