Resale

bennyboi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the same reason i could no longer go, as my Internship starts on the 22nd June.

I was gutted to be putting my ticket back in but you've got to think of the long game sometimes

That sucks. Thankfully I got the time off during mine, but if I couldn't, I'd have put the internship first. As you say, the long game's more important.

Question about the coaches... If you get a ticket through that, do you actually have to get the coach?

Ideally, I'd like to be down there Tuesday night (I'd be staying with a friend that night)... But I expect that they don't set off until Wednesday.

Yeah you do. You get your ticket on the coach.

cheers for all the offers of help guys. If I feel the need, I will hit some of you up before the resale.

As things stand we are in a good position this year. Me and the GF have moved in together and we will be using our internet and we will have her dad trying on his connection, her brother trying on his mum's connection and at least 2 mates who are after tickets trying for us also.

Do we think there will be any campervan tickets in the resale or are they totally sold out? This could be the deal breaker as far as the GF and her dad are concerned. Hope not, but you never know! If they don't want to go, I am seriously considering going it alone this year. Last years 'events' really upset me!

Brother last year just went to the main office or something at the festival and collected his tickets, plans on doing the same this year. Wouldn't want to risk it personally.

Glastonbury told us in two previous years it's on the coach or nothing. They are part of their licence that they have to be coach tickets.

Australian looking for it to be my first year, not going to bother with the coach option and take the risk on the general admission resale.

I am hoping to have about 10-15 computers set up with friends manning them, hopefully this will almost assure me of a ticket!

Australian looking for it to be my first year, not going to bother with the coach option and take the risk on the general admission resale.

I am hoping to have about 10-15 computers set up with friends manning them, hopefully this will almost assure me of a ticket!

Go for the coach. Take what you can get!

I had to get tickets in the resale last year and didn't bother with the coach resale, you just have to be prepared to live with that decision if you do fail in the GA resale. I got tickets fairly easily in the GA resale by the way.

There will be secret sales later in the year, but with the Australian time difference and costs of flights that might not be a realistic option for you.