Kanye west confirmed

mike99

I'm sure this'll please all you hippies who take LSD while listening to that King Crimson shit when it's blasting across the pyramid field

All about Runaway from MBDTF man.

http://youtu.be/C6CJQ_hnm24

He has his 'fuck the haters' song already, no need for any Oasis covers even being considered.

Edited by Zac Quinn

Any song at all from MBDTF, it's all great

The dude's clearly got some skill, I mean he tricked me into believing for quite a while that Nicki Minaj had some form of talent with her verse in Monster

Ha. I still harbour hopes she releases something of merit, inspite of all evidence since then pointing to the contrary.

The Venn diagram of people who signed the 'Bring Back Clarkson' petition and people complaining about Kanye headlining Glasto is a circle.

:sarcastic:

I can categorically say that it isnt! :-) Both of them are complete bastards, just different types of complete bastard. Anyway, plenty more to do and see on the site so even though I dont like him, I dont have to go and see him and will be enjoying myself elsewhere!

Hello, there weren't even this many negative responses from the metal haters for metallica last year...no word of a lie I've yet to see one positive response on the fb post.,,..bet Emily's now thinking he's made a big mistake!

Ads: Công ty internet việt nam Với phương châm "Mọi dịch vụ trên một kết nối", Công ty Cổ phần Viễn thông internet việt nam đã và đang không ngừng đầu tư và tích hợp ngày càng nhiều dịch vụ lắp mạng fpt quảng ninhđăng ký internet fpt sông côngđăng ký internet fpt biên hòa cùng dịch vụ giá trị gia tăng trên cùng một đường truyền Internet. Hợp tác đầu tư với các đối tác viễn thông lớn trên thế giới, xây dựng các tuyến cáp đi quốc tế… là những hướng đi mà Công ty Cổ phần Viễn thông internet việt nam đang triển khai mạnh mẽ để đưa các dịch vụ lắp mạng fpt đồng nai đăng ký internet fpt hạ longlắp mạng fpt thuân an của mình ra khỏi biên giới Việt Nam, tiếp cận với thị trường toàn cầu, nâng cao hơn nữa vị thế của một nhà cung cấp dịch vụ viễn thông hàng đầu.

Edited by internetvietnam

Hello, there weren't even this many negative responses from the metal haters for metallica last year...no word of a lie I've yet to see one positive response on the fb post.,,..bet Emily's now thinking he's made a big mistake!

Loads of positives on here. If you went off facebook then Britain first would get seats in parliament and taking pictures / videos of cats would be a national sport.

Basically, it means nowt

Jay z was really shit though

Pound for pound the start of JayZ's show was the best of the nearly 20 headliners I've seen.

West has the chance to surpass this IMO. I'll waddle down to see the beginning of his show without a doubt. Russ you must remember the crackle from the crowd at JayZ. It was a unique moment.

Pound for pound the start of JayZ's show was the best of the nearly 20 headliners I've seen.

West has the chance to surpass this IMO. I'll waddle down to see the beginning of his show without a doubt. Russ you must remember the crackle from the crowd at JayZ. It was a unique moment.

Agreed, that intro was truly wondrous. that field was at fever pitch, never seen anything like it before. There was a buzz about the festival that whole day. I had no intention of seeing jay z until the day, then I got swept up in it all.

Ace times, until he started doing his songs.

i watched it on youtube last night.

the video at the start was pretty good.

the version of Wonderwall was awful, he didn't know half the words and his guitar "playing"? LOL i don't know why he bothered, should have just let the other guy with the acoustic play it.

99 Problems was a pretty ordinary performance IMO.

Edited by ghostdancer1

i watched it on youtube last night.

the video at the start was pretty good.

the version of Wonderwall was awful, he didn't know half the words and his guitar "playing"? LOL i don't know why he bothered, should have just let the other guy with the acoustic play it.

99 Problems was a pretty ordinary performance IMO.

Wasn't that the joke?