Courtney Barnett

ghandi

I've just downloaded her album " Sometime i sit and think and sometimes i just sit " and it's great, after seeing her last year in the Park i am now really looking forward to seeing her again at Electric ballroom in Camden, i reckon with this new material she'll go down a storm if she plays the Pyramid, which i think she surely will.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got halfway through the album leak but it started skipping a bit so i decided to turn it off and wait until a better copy comes out. the couple of songs i heard sounded great though! will definitely have to check her out this year (no doubt drag myself out of bed for her ridiculously early Pyramid slot)

The variety of vinyl formats fucked me off a bit, there was normal, orange vinyl or one with a signed print of the cover art. Eventually plumped for the one with the signed artwork.

How much was the signed one, Mardy...if you don't mind me asking?

Listening to it at the moment, top album, really looking forward to her doing this, i'm really glad i got tickets to see her in a small venue, same applies to the new Laura marling record when it comes out later this month ( i think), two top artists , hope Laura plays Glasto too ( another thread :) )

The London Electric Ballroom gigs are all sold out , seeing her there on the 10th April, can't wait, though the venue does seem a bit of a dive, though I've not been before :) , 1000 max so should be sweaty!