IGGY POP

Zoo Music Girl

Exactly. I dont think that many who would see Iggy and the stooges would think "Iggy Pop? Nah"

Well I certainly wouldnt.

Other stage headliner... Please! Sunday night preferably

Yeah I don't really get the line of reasoning that he's a bigger draw with The Stooges. He'll play Stooges songs anyway.

Sunday night would be lush - I've not seen a decent Sunday headliner since Beyonce (leave it...)

I was at that Clapham Common thing (Get Loaded wasn't it?). Amazing times.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at that Clapham Common thing (Get Loaded wasn't it?). Amazing times.

Yes, that's right. My daughter shot to the front on her own (I was a few rows back and to the side with her little sister on my shoulders) and the bouncers were feeding her crisps and cans of coke through the barriers. She absolutely loved it.

• 1 month later...

sidestepping the paedo thing.....

just want the thank The Nal for the coffee and cigs clip. Iggy and Tom Waits are particular favourites of mine and I have never seen this before. I stupidly did not go to see Iggy and the Stooges when they played Glasto recently. I can't imagine what i thought was more important, or maybe I had had too much vino, but it was a big regret afterwards,

I did see him way back in the 90's when his star was very much NOT in the ascendancy, but he was still a legend. ( and a very scantily clad one as I remember ! )

Tom Waits is one of the few living artists I have a desire to see before I shuffle off this mortal coil, but the chances are slim he hardly ever plays ( unless it's some fund raising thing for his local school ). I missed out seeing him in Glasgow about 25 years ago.

Still, it's not good to have no goals left !!

just want the thank The Nal for the coffee and cigs clip. Iggy and Tom Waits are particular favourites of mine and I have never seen this before. I stupidly did not go to see Iggy and the Stooges when they played Glasto recently. I can't imagine what i thought was more important, or maybe I had had too much vino, but it was a big regret afterwards,

I did see him way back in the 90's when his star was very much NOT in the ascendancy, but he was still a legend. ( and a very scantily clad one as I remember ! )

Tom Waits is one of the few living artists I have a desire to see before I shuffle off this mortal coil, but the chances are slim he hardly ever plays ( unless it's some fund raising thing for his local school ). I missed out seeing him in Glasgow about 25 years ago.

When did the Stooges last play Glastonbury? I've been going since 2008 and can't believe I would have missed them.

I stupidly did not go to see Iggy and the Stooges when they played Glasto recently. I can't imagine what i thought was more important, or maybe I had had too much vino, but it was a big regret afterwards,

I just googled 2007 line up. I got some bad news for you, looks like you were either watching the killers or the twang...................................

Time to confess your sins.

:)

And yes, Waits. Hes due a tour!

I just googled 2007 line up. I got some bad news for you, looks like you were either watching the killers or the twang...................................

Time to confess your sins.

Fogerty/Roderigo y Gabriela

2007 my 1st time caught Iggy & Stooges & Bjork. And it's a given that 1st times are most often the best have to say it even with the weather as it was, it was an unbeatable experience.

Maybe it's been said but if you go back through Iggy Pop history, him being with most of the stooges was something special and unfortunately can now never be repeated.

Edited by whisty