bennyhana22

Electronica/Dance

Saw Palms Trax on New Years Eve who was incredible as always, really hope he’s back this year. NYC Downlow maybe?

1 hour ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Easily my favourite sets from NYD. Just a joyous thing to watch; was on the bit behind the stage and seeing them both dancing non-stop added to the atmosphere.

My thoughts exactly. I mustn’t have been too far from you because that’s where we watched it from. Both incredible DJs and one of the best rooms I’ve been in 

Jackmaster seems to be back again, just announced  a set in Brighton, can we expect to see him anywhere , (a b2b with Skream or something would be the dream but just curious) 

1 hour ago, Obiginnaw said:

Jackmaster seems to be back again, just announced  a set in Brighton, can we expect to see him anywhere , (a b2b with Skream or something would be the dream but just curious) 

I’d love to see Jackmaster at Glastonbury but I can’t see him getting booked after everything that’s happened. Not yet anyway. 

26 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

I’d love to see Jackmaster at Glastonbury but I can’t see him getting booked after everything that’s happened. Not yet anyway. 

He gave a really frank interview in vice in December which is worth a read: https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/8xwy83/jackmaster-interview-love-saves-day-ghb. Given that he is now active again and the quote from the victims in the article :

"The position of the festival and its staff who were affected by Jack's behaviour on the night is that Jack has directly apologised to them, he's taken time out to work on himself and undertaken to never repeat this behaviour towards anyone else in future. He has our staff and the festival's support in working towards these aims and his own future happiness."

I think it's possible he could be back on the circuit before long. 

Some poster popped up on my instagram with Jackmaster at the top of it and a few other names I recognised, can't find it now though. He's definitely going to make a come back I think.

In other news, this kink fella sure knows how to wtire a banger. He does live sets, could be good on IICON.

1 hour ago, zero000 said:

He gave a really frank interview in vice in December which is worth a read: https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/8xwy83/jackmaster-interview-love-saves-day-ghb. Given that he is now active again and the quote from the victims in the article :

"The position of the festival and its staff who were affected by Jack's behaviour on the night is that Jack has directly apologised to them, he's taken time out to work on himself and undertaken to never repeat this behaviour towards anyone else in future. He has our staff and the festival's support in working towards these aims and his own future happiness."

I think it's possible he could be back on the circuit before long. 

Jackmaster headlining the Sisterhood confirmed

Would be really surprised to see him back. He's not really playing anything high profile at all apart from Circoloco

12 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Would be really surprised to see him back. He's not really playing anything high profile at all apart from Circoloco

He’s family there also.

I saw the Vice thing and I read the interview. I think he deserves a second chance. He lost his Mam young and he lost his Dad just before the incident sounds like he was an addict also. Still unacceptable like.

Well he’s done the interview, he’s recently released the 2019 mastermix (which I highly recommend) which has some recent edits of his, he’s done a track with Skream,  plus the Brighton slot, it looks like he’s a top least trying to make a comeback, I think he’s paid his dues

even if it’s just a Thursday slot in Silver Hayes somewhere , it’s a start 

7 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Saw Palms Trax on New Years Eve who was incredible as always, really hope he’s back this year. NYC Downlow maybe?

I reckon Palmsy is a strong shout for NYCDL. He's done all over the place at Glasto – The Temple in 2015 I wanna say (?), big stages and small takeovers. But his heart's definitely in NYCDL musically/culturally, even if his bookings skew a bit more student circuit / Dekmantel clones

On that note, if anyone is thinking about Dekmantel proper this summer, I'd advise sorting pre-registration... in the next four days. Hint.

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2020 at 6:25 PM, Ddiamondd said:

On that note, if anyone is thinking about Dekmantel proper this summer, I'd advise sorting pre-registration... in the next four days. Hint.

Few things in that line up i could see in Block 9. Stenny b2b Skee Mask, Matrixxman b2b Randomer and admittedly not in Block 9 but 808 State live could pop up in The Glade

Brilliant line up from Dekmantel again. Can’t believe Mos Def is playing with Felas lad. Madness.

Would love to see Stingray, Skee Mask and the Herrensauna lot at Bloc9. Harvey in Downlow. 

Does anyone else think there’s room in Bloc9 for an indoor Techno leaning venue like UFO at Dekmantel? Would be a class addition. 

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Brilliant line up from Dekmantel again. Can’t believe Mos Def is playing with Felas lad. Madness.

Would love to see Stingray, Skee Mask and the Herrensauna lot at Bloc9. Harvey in Downlow. 

Does anyone else think there’s room in Bloc9 for an indoor Techno leaning venue like UFO at Dekmantel? Would be a class addition. 

Heard great things about the UFO stage. Its exactly what I would like to see at Bloc9

22 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

I’ve registered for dekmantel what’s the story with tickets?

Pre-sale of the 3/4 day combo tickets begins Thursday for registered ones like yourself, live to wider public Friday 11am UK. Big Philly Glass on sale then too. Single day passes are sometime in Feb, yet to sort that

They go like a shot, fair warning!

34 minutes ago, Adam75 said:

Heard great things about the UFO stage. Its exactly what I would like to see at Bloc9

Ufo stage is seriously good, the best festival tent i've watched music in

1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

Be there on time and you should most likely get tickets, walk in the park compared to Glasto.

Would go again but am a poor lad this year. 

Hunee at UFO sounds absolutely mental. 

Looking at keeping costs down and thinking Lost Village or Houghton for my E/D Fest fill, anyone been recommend either? Thinking Houghton might have the vibe of the year with the whole wind cancellation situation though all the sets I've heard out of Lost Village sound mental.

2 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Be there on time and you should most likely get tickets, walk in the park compared to Glasto.

Would go again but am a poor lad this year. 

Hunee at UFO sounds absolutely mental. 

Looking at keeping costs down and thinking Lost Village or Houghton for my E/D Fest fill, anyone been recommend either? Thinking Houghton might have the vibe of the year with the whole wind cancellation situation though all the sets I've heard out of Lost Village sound mental.

I’ve heard sound at Lost Village is shite. I agree though some of the sets I’ve heard from there are class used to hammer a Ben UFO one. 

If I do go any other festival as well as Glastonbury this year it will probably be Houghton. 

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Some more additions to Junction 2 today. Stacked card.

Indeed.

Who isn’t there? That’s quite a 9 -Z! 

Was thinking of giving it a miss this year due to other things but not sure now! 

8E975B58-6BC4-476B-B6EB-AC668B6765CA.jpeg

2 hours ago, Madyaker said:

if i haven't registered for dekmantel am i screwed?