Would Kanye at Glastonbury work?

mattgimmeshelter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do worry about the kardashian factor turning it into a bit of a circus, he should have stuck with that amber rose anyways...

He should have, what does he see in this woman who does literally nothing? She has never had a job, she has never contributed anything to the world, she isn't anything. The only reason he or anybody else knows who she is, is because she's got rich parents who allowed cameras into their house.

Hahahaha WHAT

Come on, you know how things work around here by now, Matt says daft things to bewilder and annoy people.

He should have, what does he see in this woman who does literally nothing? She has never had a job, she has never contributed anything to the world, she isn't anything. The only reason he or anybody else knows who she is, is because she's got rich parents who allowed cameras into their house.

Come on, you know how things work around here by now, Matt says daft things to bewilder and annoy people.

maybe shes really nice?

She came on stage at bonnaroo and had a photo of herself taken with the crowd.

Good for her. That's Bonnaroo though and not a boggy farm in Somerset. This will be just like all of Kanye's other festival appearances in the rest of the world.

Her father was one of OJ's lawyers. That's why her family was rich enough for people to care about her sex tape. And that's where she got a reality show from. It is a ridiculous sign of the times.

Also that just reminded me of Kanye's song about her saying she should never have to work. :lol:

Edited by dentalplan

If he plays there is almost definitely gonna be a Coachella style "KARDASHIANS AT GLASTONBURY" craze

Kim, Kendal, kylie and a few of their friends. Expect them all there traipsing round in wellies.

Jesus christ, could kill Glastonbury this! Imagine losing out on tickets next year to someone who watches their "show"?!

Edited by LondonTom

You mean there's more than one of them?

news to me too. i'd never heard of her until she became Mrs Kanye. not that i generally keep tabs on his private life. one of the advantages of being not as young as i once was.

i mean, imagine if i had to know this kind of stuff:

Her mum manages all of the kardashians, which is why they are all so stinking rich. They get 40% of their image rights each, so as long as they are papped or feature in anything they'l get money for it.

news to me too. i'd never heard of her until she became Mrs Kanye. not that i generally keep tabs on his private life. one of the advantages of being not as young as i once was.

i mean, imagine if i had to know this kind of stuff:

Hey not all of us young 'uns learn stupid shit like that to post on messageboards!

i don't really understand all the hate for the Kim Kardashian, i don't really understand what she's done wrong? as far as i can tell people hate her because she's famous

from everything I've seen about her (which granted isn't a lot) she doesn't seem to say anything offensive or even do anything wrong other than just exist and not be everyone's cup of tea looks wise

i know there are people that hate her because she's famous for being famous/rich but really whats wrong with that? if you could make money from simply existing are you saying you'd turn that down and go live as a hermit/wildman

i don't really understand all the hate for the Kim Kardashian, i don't really understand what she's done wrong? as far as i can tell people hate her because she's famous

from everything I've seen about her (which granted isn't a lot) she doesn't seem to say anything offensive or even do anything wrong other than just exist and not be everyone's cup of tea looks wise

i know there are people that hate her because she's famous for being famous/rich but really whats wrong with that? if you could make money from simply existing are you saying you'd turn that down and go live as a hermit/wildman

I dunno, apparently she's quite mean on her reality show and apparently the only reason she's famous is cos of a sextape. Couldn't really care less about her though, in my opinion she seems very dull compared to her husband.