Other Stage Headliners 2015

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even banter, the owner and runner of this website told us Alt-J were one but not Sunday which was impossible then changed his mind himself to not. If you are going to believe, an obvious choice isn't one when it's been said it's not.

Sorry, wasn't disagreeing with you. I can see alt-J subbing it. Was just talking about your cheeky edit of his post.

When did Neil change his mind to not, though? I thought I saw him say they'll headline but not Sunday, then when it was pointed out they can only do Sunday he said he's getting poor information from one of the two sources, not that alt-J won't be doing it. I may have missed him saying this, though.

Sorry, wasn't disagreeing with you. I can see alt-J subbing it. Was just talking about your cheeky edit of his post.

When did Neil change his mind to not, though? I thought I saw him say they'll headline but not Sunday, then when it was pointed out they can only do Sunday he said he's getting poor information from one of the two sources, not that alt-J won't be doing it. I may have missed him saying this, though.

You did not miss him saying it, it's Gazza making things up again.

Neil thinks the info he's got for the Sunday Other headliner is right (though not certain) and that band isn't Alt-J.

I know lol.

For the record, I'm not saying Neil changed his mind through anything on bad terms or anything, purely down to separate information that came through. Personally I would have thought with that info they were heading but not Sunday that checks would have been made to see it couldn't be but I'm not holding that against him lol. His info to us later changed to it won't be them on Sunday after this, again, I'm not digging at one in this.

So Mouseboy saying I'm making it up is just Mouseboy being Mouseboy lol.

Yes but you said he changed to saying it won't be them? He didn't. He changed to "well one of my sources must be wrong" (paraphrased). He didn't say his new info saying it's someone else is more reliable than the original info saying alt-J are headlining Other, which is the point I was making.

Any chance alt-J could have been moved to pyramid sub/third down because they got someone better?

Didn't they say to some geezer here they were unsure of where they were playing?

Although them subbing the second stage at T makes me think they could sub the other now.

Any chance alt-J could have been moved to pyramid sub/third down because they got someone better?

Didn't they say to some geezer here they were unsure of where they were playing?

Although them subbing the second stage at T makes me think they could sub the other now.

they definitely seem like a Other headliner to me. they'd seem odd on the Pyramid imo (especially in the daytime), and what with how huge they've gotten subbing Other doesn't seem right (although i suppose Paolo did it last year whilst being equally huge). could well end up subbing a dance act i suppose - subbing Chemical Bros wouldn't seem outrageous

Yes but you said he changed to saying it won't be them? He didn't. He changed to "well one of my sources must be wrong" (paraphrased). He didn't say his new info saying it's someone else is more reliable than the original info saying alt-J are headlining Other, which is the point I was making.

There is wording from Neil in reply to someone today saying about Alt-J being Sunday Other header that they won't be. I'm not making up anything here lol. There is no dig at anyone.

defo not the prodigy on sunday, and pretty sure Alt-J is one of the headliners.

I complained last year that I was gutted about the Sunday headliners across the board.

If Alt-J headline the other on sunday and Swift the Pyramid... There better be a good WH headliner on the sunday!

they won't.

Will and Floorfiller that is pretty conclusive hence my point. I've not made anything up, had a dig at anyone like suggested. Just pointed out that based on that, they aren't in the Other headliners category this year.

Basically Neil had info saying Alt J were headlining the other.

Neil also had info to say someone ( didn't name them but did say Not Alt J) were headlining the Other on Sunday.

It was pointed out that Alt J could only play the Sunday.

Neil then said that one of his bits of info is obv wrong

(Something like that)