Acid_Haze

If Oasis ever got back together it would be for the money and a one off show at Glastonbury isn't gonna do that. Noel has a massive tour going on, booked up for Friday and Saturday of Glastonbury and headlining major UK festivals, he does not need to get Oasis back together

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

If Oasis ever got back together it would be for the money and a one off show at Glastonbury isn't gonna do that. Noel has a massive tour going on, booked up for Friday and Saturday of Glastonbury and headlining major UK festivals, he does not need to get Oasis back together

But the Daily Star said they were playing so it must be true............... surely the daily Start would not make things up?

NB - Please read with huge dollops of sarcasm.

I can't see Noel there in any form this year. He was publicly begging Eavis to give him a slot for weeks on end and now appears to have the hump because that call wasn't made. I love his stuff, but he's been a bit of a drama queen about it all, so I'm not fussed if he's not there.

I can't see Noel there in any form this year. He was publicly begging Eavis to give him a slot for weeks on end and now appears to have the hump because that call wasn't made. I love his stuff, but he's been a bit of a drama queen about it all, so I'm not fussed if he's not there.

Not sure about that. Think it was more a case of journalists bringing up Glasto in every interview, and Noel was simply giving the same response to all of them - that he usually attends, but wants to actually play this year. But yeah, it's unlikely now unless he shows up on the Sunday.

You've missed out a key word - Noel was banging on about getting a HEADLINE slot. I don't think I've ever seen this forum so united in the opinion that he's Pyramid sub material, not a headliner.

Not really, Elton's playing Germany on the Sunday so I'd say he's quite unlikely, though still possible for Saturday.

I did think it could happen but I think the lack of selling out on his own tour will prevent it. He's kind of one those where he headlines whatever he does but he's probably not for the huge event anymore..

Done. Thanks a bunch. There's nearly eight minutes of my life I'll never get back. Jeez, if i want to listen to vapid, MOR, American pap-pop I'll start hanging out in my 14 year old daughters bedroom. (Where she's probably having a pyjama party with whoever is behind 'Martin Ashford').

I'm going to watch this right now. BRB!