Weather

matt_berr

I have just brought some waterproof stuff and dug out the old wellies, so hopefully that will ensure it doesn't rain. Of course if I forget to pack them, we will be swimming between the stages in a storm of biblical proportions. In 1998 I didn't take any waterproof gear and look what happened that year....

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add in a dose of blind optimism - this reminds me a bit of 99.

After the hell of 98, waited till the week before to buy a ticket. It was warm, dry and forecast to stay that way.

Come the weekend, it was forecast to break down and everyone was predicting showers for Thursday - Saturday. Was gutted.

In the end, Saturday was a bit cloudy and there was some light drizzle, but apart from that a mix of clouds and sunny spells. Friday ended up being 2010 level roasting.

accuweather is very much looking optimistic.

Wed - scorchio

Thursday "couple of thunder storms " ,, (that will be two short ones to cool us down)

fri - couple of showers (drizzel)
sat - couple of showers (drizzel)

sun - scorchio

im taking my adidas samba on the hope :)

You know what kiddos, I think we're going to be just fine with the weather.

Look outside right now! Tis bleddy hot! A little bit of cloud and a slight bit of drizzle might do us good, you know how tiring that consistent sunshine can be.

I mean it wouldn't be Glasto if we didn't have a chance to try on our wellies and wash off in the wet stuff for a moment.

Let's rejoice that we're going, come rain or shine, we're going to have a bloody good time.

(ps, aren't thunder storms exciting!)

Seeing as this thread makes grown adults have serious break downs at times .. If you had to pay an extra £150 for guaranteed sunshine all weekend with no showers .. Would you?

showers are fine, for me its the ability to plank your arse anywhere. ive been going since the early 90s and without a doubt the best ones are when you can sit and appreciate the music from whoever and whenever you fee like. i think a artists in the smaller fields playing and the circus benefit from a mud a free fest :)

Want to get depressed as easy as 1-2-3? Read this thread!

Plenty of negative nancies :P

If I was the kind of person who could just tell myself "everything will be fine:" and believe it, I wouldn't have any need to look at this thread! ;)

I'm freaking out man, I'm freaking out!

Edited by Mr.Tease