Weather

matt_berr

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me most sites have improved since last night? metcheck says rain on friday but dry otherwise, accuweather and weather.com say piddly bits of rain most days, and yr.no makes for entirely sexy viewing.

Edited by Messy

I think 'BBC weather is shit/terrible/a joke/rubbish/pathetic/unreliable etc etc' is posted on a daily basis here. I can't fathom why people are STILL looking at it...

Because it might tell us what we want to hear!

Seems to me most sites have improved since last night? metcheck says rain on friday but dry otherwise, accuweather and weather.com say piddly bits of rain most days, and yr.no makes for entirely sexy viewing.

Yr.no forecasted 30+ mm of rain yesterday, nice to see such a radical change.

But the forecasts I've seen have all improved.

Dear god I'm reading through the 2009 (link) and 2011 (link) threads at the equivalent points (i.e. two/three days before the festival) and they're very very similar to this one. Shows that many changes occurred over the days before the festival. What was 2009 like all?

So tense at this point - could go one of many ways I reckon.

Dear god I'm reading through the 2009 (link) and 2011 (link) threads at the equivalent points (i.e. two/three days before the festival) and they're very very similar to this one. Shows that many changes occurred over the days before the festival. What was 2009 like all?

There was rain, but all I remember is the heat.

So, quite nice. Would take that again

Edited by stuartbert two hats

2009 had a thunderstorm thursday and a downpour on Sunday after Blur but other than that the weather was perfect IMHO... not too hot but plenty of sunshine and really comfortable temperatures all day.

I'm seeing some very positive changes since the first update this morning, where I was starting to get concerned over sat and Sunday.

Much better now, Thursday and Friday look most at risk of rain, but nothing terrible. Yes.... This positive energy is working ...

There was rain, but all I remember is the heat.

So, quite nice. Would take that again

2009 had a thunderstorm thursday and a downpour on Sunday after Blur but other than that the weather was perfect IMHO... not too hot but plenty of sunshine and really comfortable temperatures all day.

Okay, not too bad if those downpours and thunderstorms are replaced by the generally light rain forecast at the moment. I'm more worried it will be quite dull inbetween the rain spells though, which does sound like a watered down (pardon the pun) version of 2007 going from eFests. Hopefully not and there will be some warmth and sun inbetween any rain :)

P.S. That BBC forecast can feck right off!

Also rained Thursday