Lana Del Rey ( confirmed ) :)

Guest ksalem

This was the quote before she deleted it:

"Well I'm actually headlining the 2nd stage. But since there was no consideration for announcing that. We'll see." 

3 hours ago, Madyaker said:

Could she headline or would her down tempo style not work? I thought Billie was rubbish last year and I enjoyed her set in 2019, if she can do it surely Lana could? Love almost all her stuff so maybe I'm biased.

Hell no. Billie's slower songs have more energy than even Lana's more uptempo stuff.

27 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Lana's comment reminds me of when Janet Jackson's team edited the poster and put her first at the top haha

Janet has reason at this stage in her career to want to get her respect. Lana is just whining cause she has nothing else to do. An actual icon vs one that less than 1% even think she is an icon just for having her dad buy her a career. You try to emerge from Michael Jacksons shadow.

Edited by Suprefan

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Janet has reason at this stage in her career to want to get her respect. Lana is just whining cause she has nothing else to do. An actual icon vs one that less than 1% even think she is an icon just for having her dad buy her a career. You try to emerge from Michael Jacksons shadow.

Well I'll have to disagree there! Adore both of them and Lana has consistently put out some of my personal favs §and most critically acclaimed records in recent years. Also despite a lack of mainstream coverage in recent times she still consistently has a huge number of streams up there with many of the biggest artists so I'd definitely say she has plenty that think she's an icon. That said (I'll park my Lana obsession for a moment), she's definitely a bit of a nightmare in how she carries herself and this isn't a good look!

5 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Tad petulant. Would be an absolute stinker if she pulled out after being announced.

She has a reputation for being a bit of a diva doesn't she? She comes out with some right bollocks. Hopefully I will be seeing her tho, will definitely be choosing her over GnR if that information is right.

8 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Ooooo what's this juicy bit about her dad?

6 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Ooooo what's this juicy bit about her dad?

Born in to wealth, basically. Released an album before Born to Die with a totally different sound which completely died on its arse, but seeing as she was already so well off she was able to go away, completely revamp her sound - possibly with a lot of help along the way - and come back as the Lana we know now. 

• Thanks 1