• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

That Catfish tour sold out mad fast, still not sure why they aren't subbing the NME, their live sales are far better than most past NME subs

They're not subbing the NME though, anyway at the time it was the right position from the

EDIT: Sorry OTTR, can't read apparently. Still lovez you xxx

Edited by justanothername

I'm actually starting to think I can't read as 90% of the questions I'm getting wrong while revising Physics is due to misreading the question

My friend used to fail all his physics exams because he couldn't type into a calculator correctly. Like he could do the questions, but would type something wrong every single question, every single time and fail.

Because Rebel Sound are billed as headliners when they should really be a closing act.

To be honest, I still don't know the difference.

As far as I read it Limp bizkit will play followed by Knife Party, Rebel Sound will play after Twin Atlantic.

Other than Limp Bizkit maybe getting more time than Twin Atlantic, I can't see the difference.

Isn't the difference that 'Closing Acts' slightly overlap the last act on any other stage but become the only act playing at the end of the night?

I.e. Main Stage and tents close at 23:00 and NME closing act finished at 23:30.

(I know those times are wrong, it was just an example)

As far as I read it Limp bizkit will play followed by Knife Party, Rebel Sound will play after Twin Atlantic.

Other than Limp Bizkit maybe getting more time than Twin Atlantic, I can't see the difference.

Yeah it's basically that, Limp Bizkit are the headliners and will play longer than Twin Atlantic will. Its basically them just wanting everyone to go have a dance act to go watch at the end of the night, and its not as if they have a specific tent for that or anything so whack it in the NME

Isn't the difference that 'Closing Acts' slightly overlap the last act on any other stage but become the only act playing at the end of the night?

I.e. Main Stage and tents close at 23:00 and NME closing act finished at 23:30.

(I know those times are wrong, it was just an example)

Nope, they all finish at the same time.

In that case I have absolutely no idea what defines a closing act haha.

If other acts start/finish at the same time, they are simply headliners.

What's the point in defining them as something different when they're not? :S