Lineup 2015

kaosmark2

Yeah, it's ridiculous, but it's over 5 months later than the 2014 thread was started....

Anyone want to start talking about shoe-ins? Ties to 2014 Chilean festivals?

I'd say Metallica are likely. No sign of their new album having a release date, so possibly not out until too late in next year to tour it on the festival circuit.

Arcade Fire maybe? I still think next year is a bit too soon after last time, and with the pregnancy(ies?) I'm not sure they'll be doing many fests next summer, and if they do I'd guess Glasto+Bestival + maybe one other rather than a R+L exclusive.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Muse won't do it. They may do a festival next year as part of their 20th anniversary tour but then they'll be back in the studio for album #7. Then in 2015 there'll be an extensive tour for said new album if its out then, if not, this tour will be in 2016.

Muse won't do it. They may do a festival next year as part of their 20th anniversary tour but then they'll be back in the studio for album #7. Then in 2015 there'll be an extensive tour for said new album if its out then, if not, this tour will be in 2016.

oh I'm sorry, I didn't know about Muse's touring + new album plans.

Mumford And Sons, Oasis, Florence and the Machine

I wouldn't go. I just wouldn't. And I go every year in one form or another (punter or volunteering) but I would genuinely not bother as the crowd those three acts would attract is enough to put me off completely.