Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Surely them playing 1h45 means they'll just play all the songs (inc. those on rotation), surely they won't let me down by missing out the likes of Tunnels etc.?

but they played for about 2 hours at Earls Court and we still didn't get all the songs on rotation :P

Surely them playing 1h45 means they'll just play all the songs (inc. those on rotation), surely they won't let me down by missing out the likes of Tunnels etc.?

Their own gigs have all been at least that long, usually a bit longer, and even then there’s some left out, so not quite.

Strange set in Rome tonight, Flashbulb Eyes, Keep the Car Running, Laika and Month of May all back in but no Tunnels!

Not sure what to think if they played that at Glastonbury, would be gutted at the omission of Tunnels but Keep the Car Running and Month of May are two of the songs I'm most hoping for. That set with Tunnels instead of Laika or Flashbulb Eyes would be ideal though.

Instead of Laika? Are you mental?

They've got too many great songs, it confuses me and brings sadness to me when I try to think of a setlist which only lasts 1 hours and 45 minutes. At the end of the day they're always gonna be missing out on a few great songs which is disappointing not to see, but they make up for it by playing the ones they do play amazing and perfectly.

Anyone know if BBC 2 are showing Arcade Fire live or is it just highlights for 4 hours as I can't find an answer?

I'll probably be forced to watch it on my laptop anyway (TV will be taken by someone else) so I just want to know as I want to record it

arcade fire tube seems to think they are showing the set at 23:05