Bowie

reallife

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone suggested that, people suggested that he has a heart condition which could be compounded by the stress of performing live, as far as I'm aware he's still not done even one song live, despite the album and singles being out for sometime.

I don't think anyone suggested that, people suggested that he has a heart condition which could be compounded by the stress of performing live, as far as I'm aware he's still not done even one song live, despite the album and singles being out for sometime.

he didn't say anything about him playing live... just that he looked well. before the album dropped a lot of people thought he was some frail old man clutching on for dear life, which obviously (gladly) isn't the case

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pretty sure Kim Wilde (on Sunday Brunch) just confirmed Bowie's doing a "Greatest hits tour next year which is so exciting," while talking about him being very friendly with her. I might have heard this wrong but I'm pretty sure that's what she said. Just passing along...

Pretty sure Kim Wilde (on Sunday Brunch) just confirmed Bowie's doing a "Greatest hits tour next year which is so exciting," while talking about him being very friendly with her. I might have heard this wrong but I'm pretty sure that's what she said. Just passing along...

Just watched it on +1,she does say 'maybe' and 'I think' a few times!

However it would make sense, his first single was released in 1964.

Will Glastonbury be a part of his plans? That's the key question. As I imagine any 'tour' would be minimal, with tickets nigh on impossible to get. (Although I'd try my best of course!)

Edited by GlastoSimon

Just watched it on +1,she does say 'maybe' and 'I think' a few times!

However it would make sense, his first single was released in 1964.

Will Glastonbury be a part of his plans? That's the key question. As I imagine any 'tour' would be minimal, with tickets nigh on impossible to get. (Although I'd try my best of course!)

I`d guess that if he is ever to set foot on the Pyramid again it will be this year to do a couple of tunes with Arcade Fire.

• 1 month later...