Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

There was a pretty decent selection on the other night. St Vincent were pretty weird, though I prefer how her songs sound on record. May still check her out though. George Ezra was really good, is he playing? Kasabian were pretty bland though. I will definitely be seeking out something else.

I reckon she'll be great live, going by what I have seen on you tube she takes her guitar solos to another level. Should be good. I'm desperate to get tickets for her October gig at the roundhouse in Camden, they were still available the last time I looked but have to wait until pay day by which time they well have probably gone. Still at least i'll get to see her in June though sadly not the full set list. Hoping there are still some available then.

I really enjoyed Ibibio Sound Machine as well. I thought they would be playing and a bit sad that they haven't been announced yet. Best episode of the series so far. Kasabian the weakest act. Natalie Merchant also has a sublime voice.

I really enjoyed Ibibio Sound Machine as well. I thought they would be playing and a bit sad that they haven't been announced yet. Best episode of the series so far. Kasabian the weakest act. Natalie Merchant also has a sublime voice.

Enjoyed ISM too. Would be great to see them.

No surprise about Kasabian is it? They're the musical equivalent of guacamole from a squeezable plastic bottle.

They were (or still are? - dunno!) on the Efests Rumours list for a long time, but I've not seen any other hints that they might play.

They're in Germany on the Saturday and Roskilde on the Sunday. So unlikely unfortunately.

Enjoyed ISM too. Would be great to see them.

No surprise about Kasabian is it? They're the musical equivalent of guacamole from a squeezable plastic bottle.

They're in Germany on the Saturday and Roskilde on the Sunday. So unlikely unfortunately.

Shame, I was going to check, saved me the time. Was the best thing on the show. Enjoyed the Eno / Hyde thing as well. Thought Kasabian were dog poop but jolliest of the big stage headliners!

Edited by whisty

ISM did a session on Lauren's show on 6 music. I tweeted the question of whether they were playing or not. I asked Lauren to comment on body language if they couldn't answer. She asked the question and their response seemed positive as Eno smiled and said wait until May time for announcement. That could be where the rumour came from.