Latitude 2013

Gingerbond

Interestingly it isn't, which might indicate the fake is not quite as fake as we may have thought, because it has Kraftwerk down for Sunday as well.

they've probably included Kraftwerk cos they've been listed as a rumour on efests for quite a while.

The poster is a fake, guaranteed - even if all the names on it turn out to be true it's still a fake.

eh? Are you saying that we've guessed at Kraftwerk? :blink::lol:

I can assure that we haven't, tho nothing of me saying that is a guarantee that they're definitely doing Latitude.

No, no, no, I wasnt saying that at all, I know you have had them down as a rumour for a while and would only base that on information I was just saying that I have also heard something today indicating they were playing on the Sunday and the source is close to the festival. I have no idea if its true or not, but they have been good before

If Vampire Weekend can headline then Two Door Cinema Club can headline!

Goldfrapp are just as current and a &*%$ sight more entertaining than dreary two-hit wonders Portishead.

Sorry, just realised a slight flaw in my logic......if Grace Jones can headline then anyone bloody can!!!!!

Wendy James maybe....

I only live half an hour up the road from Latitude but have never managed to make it to the festival. I'll definitely break my duck though if Kraftwerk get announced. Saw them in 2009 at Pukkelpop in Belgium and that was hands down the best gig I have ever seen, which is ironic when you consider it was basically just four men standing in front of one keyboard each for an hour and a half!

• 2 weeks later...