Films

Rufus Gwertigan

Yeah I think Tatum has really stepped up and become a very good actor. Would say the same for his two Magic Mike co-stars.

You mean Kevin 'Big Daddy Cool Diesel' Nash?

McConaughey was always a great actor,just made some poor choices or preferred to work constantly rather than being selective with his roles.Always a great actor though.

But why would you be a simpleton for laughing at a comedy film?

Mrs Brown Boys D'Movie is supposedly a comedy film to, but you'd have to be a simpleton to laugh at that surely? =p

Rewacthed Avenegers when it was on, on boxing day and ever since its really been bugging me that there is no real in universe explanation given for how/why Bruce Banner is able to control the Hulk in New York, but on the helicarrier has 0 control and beats the crap out of everyone. Its never bugged me before, and there must be other glaring inconsistencies in the movie...but this one I noticed and its really bugging me for some reason. (The internet has so far not managed to provide a satisfactory answer)

Started rewatching all the Bond films as I got the Bond 50 boxset a few weeks ago, only done Dr No and From Russia with Love, both terrific but it supprised me how great they managed to get them to look on Blu-Ray! (Also most of the pre Brosnan Bonds I've only watched on ITV, so its great to watch them without ads!).

Edited by LondonTom

Mrs Brown Boys D'Movie is supposedly a comedy film to, but you'd have to be a simpleton to laugh at that surely? =p

Rewacthed Avenegers when it was on, on boxing day and ever since its really been bugging me that there is no real in universe explanation given for how/why Bruce Banner is able to control the Hulk in New York, but on the helicarrier has 0 control and beats the crap out of everyone. Its never bugged me before, and there must be other glaring inconsistencies in the movie...but this one I noticed and its really bugging me for some reason. (The internet has so far not managed to provide a satisfactory answer)

y'know what, i'd never thought about that before, but thinking about it now, i think it's because he can control it within reason, i.e. he can transform from Bruce in to the Hulk at will if he wants/needs to (as he does in the final fight), but if he's made angry unwillingly (as he is on the helicarrier), will turn in to a less controllable, more animal like Hulk. just my two cents - may be absolute bollocks

considering the Hulk-buster is going to be in Age Of Ultron i guess there will be further explanation in to how he goes about controlling / not controlling the Hulk - i'm assuming he must go on some kind of uncontrollable rampage if the hulk-buster is being put in to use

y'know what, i'd never thought about that before, but thinking about it now, i think it's because he can control it within reason, i.e. he can transform from Bruce in to the Hulk at will if he wants/needs to (as he does in the final fight), but if he's made angry unwillingly (as he is on the helicarrier), will turn in to a less controllable, more animal like Hulk. just my two cents - may be absolute bollocks

considering the Hulk-buster is going to be in Age Of Ultron i guess there will be further explanation in to how he goes about controlling / not controlling the Hulk - i'm assuming he must go on some kind of uncontrollable rampage if the hulk-buster is being put in to use

Is it because he's got the hots for Scarlett Johanssen? Understandable though that is - it goes back to the the first meeting when she "captures" him in the hut at the beginning of the film. Whenever he is with her/ around her is protective of her.

In Age of Ultron this is developed further and a "relationship" between Banner/ Hulk and Black Widow develops (he says like he knows and he's not just making 2+2=5 from the various trailers).

Quite what a giant green hard-on would be like is beyond my imagination.

As you will, or won't as the case may be. Maybe Scarlett Johansson would appreciate it. Then again, probably not.

Painting your knob green and flapping it about is rarely a strong chat up line. Even in Leeds on a Friday night.

This thread has taken a defo downturn from talking about the relative merits of Kubrick's output.

Painting your knob green and flapping it about is rarely a strong chat up line. Even in Leeds on a Friday night.

Worked when I was at uni there.

This thread has taken a defo downturn from talking about the relative merits of Kubrick's output.

I'm of the opinion that Full Metal Jacket is probably his best work.

Isn't it just that he can now change at will and control it but when made really angry by something then he changes against his will and can't control it.

Quite and this is basically what the internet says, but I don't like it as it just seems convienient as thats what happened on screen rather than thought about before :P

I don't usually care about these things really, I am more "its a super hero movie, there are many more far fetched plot points" and acept what it is what it is, but this has really been bugging me for some reason!

I could paint mine green and send you a photo if you want.

Think the photo should be shared for everyone in the thread to judge!

Edited by LondonTom

If only there were a link between a cock painted green and Kubrick...

Zzgg9V1.jpg