Films

Rufus Gwertigan

Their making an Assassin's Creed movie, with Micheal Fassbender!

Has the potential to be good actually, I actually think the story is pretty decent, as long the film doesn't go to town after town doing the same missions :P

Video game movies are always rubbish and I have higher hopes for the Angry Birds movie.

• Upvote 1

Whiplash leaked last night.

Excellent cheers!

Keep the updates coming!

Tell me about it - its not fair :yes:

Still havent seen Nightcrawler without the hard code subtitles (that I hate)

You haven't watched it because of the subs?! You wont notice them within 5 minutes.

just watched Nightcrawler. fuck me what a great film. what a revelation Jake Gyllenhaal has turned out to be. the final scene(s) had me on the edge of my seat. great stuff

Hes a terrific actor. Won't be long before hes the main man I'd say. So versatile. Hes still only 34.

I've Enemy which I haven't watched yet.

just watched Nightcrawler. fuck me what a great film. what a revelation Jake Gyllenhaal has turned out to be. the final scene(s) had me on the edge of my seat. great stuff

Turned out to be? Been pretty solid throughout his career hasn't he? Not a ton of recognition though if that's what you mean, so hopefully he's still got that to come.

You haven't watched it because of the subs?! You wont notice them within 5 minutes.

I'm the same, just annoys me. Still holding out on Nightcrawler, Foxcatcher and Serena because of HC subs/watermarks.

Nah - it has to be perfect. Cant watch screeners anything like that. Always end up waiting for the pristine copies. I can just about cope with the watermarked ones around awards time - but even that drives me mad. I know I know...

Are they cropped above the subs or blurred then? Those are a no-no for me as well.

No niether. Nightcrawler has a watermark at the bottom of the screen where the subs would be. But I cant remember if it comes and goes or is permanent. Either way I didn't notice it.

I obviously don't have OCD like you lads!

No niether. Nightcrawler has a watermark at the bottom of the screen where the subs would be. But I cant remember if it comes and goes or is permanent. Either way I didn't notice it.

I obviously don't have OCD like you lads!

Lol - clearly. Obviously I need to look harder. Going to watch The Drop tonight

Turned out to be? Been pretty solid throughout his career hasn't he? Not a ton of recognition though if that's what you mean, so hopefully he's still got that to come.

he's always been a pretty great actor but the likes of Prince Of Persia, Love & Other Drugs, The Day After Tomorrow etc kind of put him in a bad / shite light. he hasn't made a bad film since Source Code now so hopefully he'll stick to this upward trajectory of good films

edit: although looking through his filmography he's done a lot less shite films / a lot more good films than i'd initially thought. think Prince Of Persia left a permanent blotch on my opinion of him

think i'm gonna watch Whiplash tomorrow!

Edited by FloorFiller