• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

I was at Hyde Park last summer for Blurs gig and then, New Order were pretty shite - a total let down on what I thought they'd be but then, seeing them at Bestival, it was like seeing a completely different band - so much more energy and fire in their playing. Maybe they're not headline status but I do agree that if they were given the chance, they'd probably put on one hell of a show 8)

Pendulum have split haven't they? well, the live band anyway. pretty sure they still do DJ sets but that's it

Paramore... god, it's gonna happen one day but just thinking about it makes me sad. i don't think next year will be that day though. not yet. maybe after their next NEXT album

Pendulum will get back together. It didn't seem right them splitting up then. Plus they'll miss getting major slots at major fests.

Pendulum will get back together. It didn't seem right them splitting up then. Plus they'll miss getting major slots at major fests.

It seemed a pretty standard break up to me, the core members got bored of making generic popular music so went off to do a side project to fill their creative needs but once the side project flops or doesn't make as much money they will reform.

They'll book Glastonbury or TitP's guitar headliner. Looking like Arctic Monkey's, The Killers, Mumford.

If Alex wants to and Mumford play this year then Arctics are a strong shout. Only a sold out already festival and end of the year maybe uk dates. So a UK Fest Exclusive. Though wouldn't rule out their own outdoor shows instead.

Arctic Monkeys

Queens Of The Stone Age, I can see their next album being huge with Grohl and Lanegan making appearances!

Blur

I'd be very happy with that!

QOTSA need to to an arena tour and sell it out end of the year for it to happen. Then you still need two big headliners, Biffy is seen as a kinda weak headliner and that's based on more than one set of arena's.

With Metallica and Blur it'd be doable

I was soooo looking forward to them at Leeds '10, but was unbelievably let down when Leto decided to give up lead singer duty and leave it to the crowd :/ I'll be seeing them at Download this year all the same, but I would like to see a bit more effort put in to singing the songs the fans are there to see, despite their Illuminati bullshit :L

Bloody heck I know totally what you mean about him leaving the singing duties to the crowd!! Its a shame they are playing download on the Sunday cuz I have school tests the following day do I hope they play reading!

Is this your first guess? Am bookmarking it :P

Yup and others have made more than one already. Not saying i won't change it but i thinks perfectly okay for your mind to change between now and xmas this year lol.

Blur know use uk are begging for them. If reading get uk exclusive its big sales thou they may have to share with T. But we'll see. If soad end up being a 3rd, my honest opinion is the festival need a sharer as its too weak.

And I'll just lay it down, 2011 generally was just too weak. T took the piss that year where they were putting some of readings top band in comparison lol. You may've had Muse and a strokes and pulp reunion thing which didn't end up even being the 1st uk strokes date and loads had seen pulp at glasto. But my chem were clearly not headline material by then.

Yup and others have made more than one already. Not saying i won't change it but i thinks perfectly okay for your mind to change between now and xmas this year lol.

I wouldnt worry your postings will be restricted by then, although you can come back as thewayiwas.