Bruce Springsteen

The Nal

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice set list last night, great to see Drive All Night! One downside...

Don't go to gigs at the Ricoh in Cov :lol: The traffic was awful, its 2hrs from Brizzle to Coventry and it took us 5hrs in, and with the car park afterwards being terrible it took 3/4 hrs to get home, missed the first 40 mins or so too. Thankfully the long sets mean we didn't miss a huge amount, although For You solo would have been good to see. Lessons learnt I suppose :P 

Bruce and the band were great too, still a great show they put on. Shame there wasn't more of the River played but I can see why he doesn't do it in the stadiums, lots of chatter before the run of hits they played. 

• 4 weeks later...

You never see the dark side of it though @ThomThomDrum. Hope gets all the glory, but I bet there's at least another 20 infants in that same crowd who've been subjected to weeks of intensive rehearsals of 'Waiting..' from their pushy parents, followed by hours of queueing to get in the pit, having to deal with their parents disappointment that it's all been in vein.

She's probably a One Direction fan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

First show of his tour last night. Setlist looking tasty:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2023/amalie-arena-tampa-fl-5bbd2bc0.html

Can’t say I’ve given Letters to You much of a listen since it’s release but looks like I should probably get more aquatinted with it before this summer. 

On 2/2/2023 at 5:41 AM, FloorFiller said:

First show of his tour last night. Setlist looking tasty:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2023/amalie-arena-tampa-fl-5bbd2bc0.html

Can’t say I’ve given Letters to You much of a listen since it’s release but looks like I should probably get more aquatinted with it before this summer. 

I'm liking the ones he's playing from it. Ghosts and I'll See You In My Dreams are my two favourites on the album. Hopefully those are still in the set by July

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...