• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dirtymookie said:

So sorry dude, looks like we missed out by seconds

:(

Thank you so much for trying - I really appreciate it.

Thanks and kudos to everyone who got up early today to help other forumites out. This board continues to be one of the most generously spirited places left on the internet.

1 minute ago, Jackmypie said:

What the fuck did it say tickets are unavailable at this time for anyone else after they entered their reg details? Kept  getting past booking page but it kept sayinf tickets are unavailable or 16+ tickets are currently unavailable!

Same here! Put reg details in and selected ticket types etc but it wouldn't take us any further than that page. Heartbreaking scenes! :unsure:

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

Thank you so much for trying - I really appreciate it.

Thanks and kudos to everyone who got up early today to help other forumites out. This board continues to be one of the most generously spirited places left on the internet.

Always the secret resales mate, sure someone on here runs a whatsapp group for it?

Yeah, it's amazing the levels of generosity shown by everyone on here. If I can help out in the secret resales I will, in fact I'm still reloading your page for some reason!

Well, that's me out, never lucky enough to win competitions and wouldn't be able to participate in Secret Sales due to needing to know in advance with regards to finances. Genuinely in tears here. Thanks to those that tried for me and well done to those that bagged tickets! I may have to hibernate from here while it sinks in..

6 minutes ago, Jackmypie said:

What the fuck did it say tickets are unavailable at this time for anyone else after they entered their reg details? Kept  getting past booking page but it kept sayinf tickets are unavailable or 16+ tickets are currently unavailable!

I got the same from about 9:02 onwards. I haven't managed to get a ticket in about 6 sales now. It seems to get harder every year!

It was 15 minutes between me getting through and putting in reg details / getting on to the next page selecting ticket type & do I want protection before the sold out message came. What a shambles. I know they have a lot of traffic to deal with but that is a real kick in the teeth. 

Yet again it was only my phone on 4G that got a sniff. Nothing from my laptop same as the last few years. 

1 minute ago, Johnkhutch said:

Well, that's me out, never lucky enough to win competitions and wouldn't be able to participate in Secret Sales due to needing to know in advance with regards to finances. Genuinely in tears here. Thanks to those that tried for me and well done to those that bagged tickets! I may have to hibernate from here while it sinks in..