Who's playing where?

FloorFiller

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Given how high he is on the poster and that they seem to be pushing grime a lot more, what's people's thoughts on Stormzy being 3rd down Pyramid on Saturday? Would be a big slot but with the hype over him just now I could maybe see it happening.

Surely he's the Friday hip-hop slot a la Skepta last year? Probably 4th down though as opposed to 6th down like Skepta was, as he's a bigger deal right now.

31 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Surely he's the Friday hip-hop slot a la Skepta last year? Probably 4th down though as opposed to 6th down like Skepta was, as he's a bigger deal right now.

I'd thought that too, was just putting it out there since he's between the acts we think are 3rd down Friday and Sunday and there's obvious act for that slot.

1 hour ago, MattDavies__ said:

Blossoms on the Pyramid & Julia Jacklin on Park 

Sooo happy with Blossoms! 

I am starting to get a bit worried  (only a bit cos am proper excited) about clashes! I usually only have like 5 must see's for the whole fest and I'm already at about 10 from first poster! 

6 minutes ago, JID said:

Could see Catfish and Bottlemen being announced soon, once their tour tickets have sold (out today and prob sold out now) 

Bloody hell! on Seetickets, Gigsandtours and ents24 at least they have sold out Cardiff, Liverpool and Don Valley - 25k in a day!, I know they aren't the dearest tickets but still. They would have to surely be 3rd down Pyramid if so.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yep. by the sounds of it those two were meant to be part of yesterday's announcement anyway.

I'm off this week coming so at least I don't have to work each day to find out. It could just be the Friday Other opener though?
Where is your bet for the MSP?, Other doesn't seem right again yet.

15 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Not sure on availability but subbing Chic on Sunday at WH would be nice. Only just started listening to him but very much enjoy what I've heard.

Think @dentalplan mentioned him pulling out of another festival that weekend to attend some awards show in America on the Sunday. I can't remember if it was definite or just speculation, or even if it was definitely Sunday, but it was something along those lines.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Think @dentalplan mentioned him pulling out of another festival that weekend to attend some awards show in America on the Sunday. I can't remember if it was definite or just speculation, or even if it was definitely Sunday, but it was something along those lines.

He cancelled DTRH because he had to "go back to America sooner than expected". The BET awards was just speculation on my part but I dunno really. Would anticipate a Friday slot anyway.

Just now, dentalplan said:

He cancelled DTRH because he had to "go back to America sooner than expected". The BET awards was just speculation on my part but I dunno really. Would anticipate a Friday slot anyway.

Ah well from that quote you'd have to assume he was playing Glasto before DTRH, unless he's off back to America and then coming straight back over for Glasto, which seems unlikely.