Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

21 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Ironically I work in email marketing, so should be sending out emails to 100,000+ people as we speak.

I still haven't heard back from you about that £10,000,000.00 in Nigeria you were going to send me. 

24 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Ironically I work in email marketing, so should be sending out emails to 100,000+ people as we speak.

Likewise, I work in marketing and pr for theatre and live entertainment but haven't managed to get much done this week either. I'd imagine they will almost certainly use something along the lines of MailChimp or Campaign Monitor despite their restrictions. Neither of which are great and it is possible they use neither however it will be something along those lines due to the ease of sending out information to mass amounts of people.

3 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I still haven't heard back from you about that £10,000,000.00 in Nigeria you were going to send me. 

As clearly written in the email, you need to pay a deposit into the account stated. Once that is recieved that will allow us to free up the £10mil that is just waiting for you.

Just for reference in case you've misplaced the email, that account was:

Name: MJSELLGLASTOFUND

Account Number: 30032017 (8:00am)

Sort Code: 27-06-17

43 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Since it's all confirmed that i'm not joining you lot

LETS GET THIS FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT COMING ALONG

The announcement will come when you are no longer in the minuses.

Though obviously not immediately @Matt42 hits a positive number..... just sometime after that :ph34r:

Edited by Nobody Interesting

I haven't even been able to get out of bed yet cause I've just been lying here hoping the line up is released at any moment*

this is a trend I can see continuing until it is, so for the sake of my health it's only right that we get some sort of announcement

*this may just be a paltry excuse cause it's my day off and I can't be. Others to move yet 

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

You need to read the rest of my (edited) post ;)

can't believe you bottled it - Emily sitting in the office watching Matt's reputation score, counting down to hit send on the line-up...I believed it to be true....then again I'll believe anything in anticipation.

As Pelle Almqvist would say at such a time - give me the f@$king line-up