Lineup 2018

6 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me was a massive shift for them. You may enjoy that album.

I know it's early days but I honestly think this new album is up there with The Devil & God, which is something I never thought I'd say about a new Brand New album/most other albums. After Daisy being a little (okay, very) disappointing and the eight year wait I thought this new'un could only be a crushing disappointment. So happy I was wrong.

Raw power management have said they have a secret set at Leeds on Friday and reading Sunday. The only bands they have signed that seem big enough for that to me are BFMV and BMTH that aren't already playing so one of those two for next year probably? 

13 minutes ago, LiamEP said:

Raw power management have said they have a secret set at Leeds on Friday and reading Sunday. The only bands they have signed that seem big enough for that to me are BFMV and BMTH that aren't already playing so one of those two for next year probably? 

They also have Don Broco who are almost certainly "The Prettyboys" on the Lock Up stage.

• Upvote 1

Was just looking at European festival forums for possible stuff about acts touring next summer and I came across suggestion of some acts that may be in the area at the time of next year's R+L. An Austrian news site 'Ö3' has dropped hints that two of the headliners for Frequency next year (weekend before R+L, shares a bunch of acts) are "two non-smokers, whose bandname suggests the opposite" and "a band who likes to read Arthur Miller".

:blink:

Edited by dentalplan

46 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Was just looking at European festival forums for possible stuff about acts touring next summer and I came across suggestion of some acts that may be in the area at the time of next year's R+L. An Austrian news site 'Ö3' has dropped hints that two of the headliners for Frequency next year (weekend before R+L, shares a bunch of acts) are "two non-smokers, whose bandname suggests the opposite" and "a band who likes to read Arthur Miller".

:blink:

so 21p and maybe green day? (billie has given up smoking, mike still smokes and i think tre doesnt) 

25 minutes ago, stevieg1993 said:

Foos, QOTSA, Royal Blood are too similar to each other, too mainstream rock oriented, I know it sounds daft. 

Royal Blood I'm sure will headline 

Foos a good possibility 

Can't see QOTSA though 

Yeah you have a point to be fair, didn't think QOTSA would but their secret set might be hinting towards it - we shall have to see if they throw any hints. Don't think Royal Blood will headline outright personally.