Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker on these forums but finally decided to sign up! Will be my fifth Glastonbury this year- so excited. Will introduce myself properly later on!

I wondered if anyone knew when the email with coach tickets/ time of pick up would be sent out? Has anyone received this yet?

1 minute ago, CraigMc said:

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker on these forums but finally decided to sign up! Will be my fifth Glastonbury this year- so excited. Will introduce myself properly later on!

I wondered if anyone knew when the email with coach tickets/ time of pick up would be sent out? Has anyone received this yet?

Will be confirmed around 30 days before the event according to See Tickets

Welcome to eFests, btw :-)

6 minutes ago, CraigMc said:

Hi everyone,

Most welcome.

Just checked, and back in 2015 I got our coach ticket email on 21st May. So not long to wait now actually.

6 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

My ticket will arrive sometime between 27 may and 3rd June as I am in London and then Ibiza. Then an anxious few days wait for the post office

I'm doing Ibiza before Glasto too - how many days have you got in between?

I'm back from Ibz for 6 days then straight into Glasto.

Possibly not the best planning on my part.

2 minutes ago, Skoo said:

I'm back on 3/6, so 2 and half weeks, but a fortnight later I'm back in London for Guns n Roses.

You'll be fine.... just get some rest in the middle!

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I'm back on 3/6, so 2 and half weeks, but a fortnight later I'm back in London for Guns n Roses.

Definitely rest, and not going out on my last night in Ibiza.

I fear I will be a mere shell come July!

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Seeing this reminded me that in 2010 I did a stag do in magaluf Friday - Monday then Glasto Tuesday - Monday.

Worked out as 11 straight days of drinking.

I did have to call it a night straight after Groove Armada on the Friday night because my liver was actually hurting...!

54 minutes ago, Skoo said:

I would say that's just about perfect, Skoo.

A nice little Ibiza warm-up for The Big Show®!

Wish I was doing that too...!

:)

Ben

1 hour ago, CraigMc said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum, Craig.

As @mjsell said, it'll be the third/fourth week in May when we're emailed our e-tickets for the coach and given those all-important departure times!

Last year was around 24 May, I think. Not long now.

Ben 

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

As @mjsell said, it'll be the third/fourth week in May when we're emailed our e-tickets for the coach and given those all-important departure times!

Ben 

This has been giving the major collywobbles for the last couple of days.  Already come to terms with the fact that any delay to our flight home from holiday could result in a missed coach, but until the weekend I hadn't clicked that I could possibly not be at home to sign for my coach ticket!

But if we receive the coach ticket as an email then all is good.  I can breathe again if that's the case.

Just now, Quark said:

This has been giving the major collywobbles for the last couple of days.  Already come to terms with the fact that any delay to our flight home from holiday could result in a missed coach, but until the weekend I hadn't clicked that I could possibly not be at home to sign for my coach ticket!

But if we receive the coach ticket as an email then all is good.  I can breathe again if that's the case.

Unless I have had a brain melt, Quark (entirely possible, and it is two years since I was on a SeeCoach...) I'm 'certain' that that's how we get it.

It's Yin and Yang - the reassurance of not missing the most important postal delivery of the year juxtaposed with the slight disappointment of not being able to join in with everyone on here celebrating the arrival of the Golden Ticket® since, of course, we only get ours once safely en route on the coach!

Ben

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Unless I have had a brain melt, Quark (entirely possible, and it is two years since I was on a SeeCoach...) I'm 'certain' that that's how we get it.

It's Yin and Yang - the reassurance of not missing the most important postal delivery of the year juxtaposed with the slight disappointment of not being able to join in with everyone on here celebrating the arrival of the Golden Ticket® since, of course, we only get ours once safely en route on the coach!

Ben

Or when I rock up there on my knees in supplication because my flight home was late and I missed my coach!!

39 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben 

I've been lying awake convinced I'm going to get a late coach there and an early one home, meaning I'll miss the meet AGAIN and have to take it relatively easy on the Sunday.

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I've been lying awake convinced I'm going to get a late coach there and an early one home, meaning I'll miss the meet AGAIN and have to take it relatively easy on the Sunday.

Imagine if you do miss the meet so @Will-2609 turns up wearing two hats and saying he's you and does a poo on a plate and everybody believes you pooped on a plate for the rest of time.

22 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

I could kill the person who necroed this thread and made my heart skip thinking this years tickets were on the way already...curse you!

Am sure someone will start a Tickets Despatched 2017 thread when it actually begins. I must admit I thought it was happening too.