David Cameron just said he watches Glasto at home by a warm fire

mouserat

At the risk of sounding like a Cameron supporter, I also watch Glastonbury at home in front of a warm fire, the BBC show plenty of footage during the winter schedule, as I don't see it live as i'm at the festival I often catch it then, he may well have caught the odd set at home during the winter, it should be obvious he's not a music fan in general, just as obvious as the fact he will be just as dodgy financially as virtually every other politician in the world, it's never been any different.

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Who the hell lights a fire indoors in the summer? If there was every any doubt that the sweaty ham faced lizard was unfit to run the country, there certainly isn't now.

Indoors fire in June. Good grief.

I expect it's because he summers with the (ex-)Icelandic PM.

15 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

At the risk of sounding like a Cameron supporter, I also watch Glastonbury at home in front of a warm fire, the BBC show plenty of footage during the winter schedule, as I don't see it live as i'm at the festival I often catch it then, he may well have caught the odd set at home during the winter, it should be obvious he's not a music fan in general, just as obvious as the fact he will be just as dodgy financially as virtually every other politician in the world, it's never been any different.

See that David Cameron?

That's your girlfriend that is.

Pop quiz:

After Jimmy Carr was named for alleged involvement in offshore tax evasion schemes. Who said the following?

"People work hard, they pay their taxes, they save up to go to one of his shows. They buy the tickets. He is taking the money from those tickets and he, as far as I can see, is putting all of that into some very dodgy tax avoiding schemes.

"That is wrong. There is nothing wrong with people planning their tax affairs to invest in their pension and plan for their retirement – that sort of tax management is fine. But some of these schemes we have seen are quite frankly morally wrong."

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

At risk of also sounding like a Cameron-lover...which I'm certainly not....have we considered that perhaps, given the public view of Glastonbury as rain-soaked mudfest, his comment was an attempt at irony?

No. He's a fuck faced c**tdroid who really earnestly wants people to believe he's into music like a real human.

Edited by stuartbert two hats
Swearing variation. Less vaginal

2 hours ago, gizmoman said:

That's the kind of lazy smug do-nothing cynicicsm that's got us such a terrible prime minister.

We may suspect they're all at it, doesn't mean we should just shrug knowingly if one of them gets caught with his hand in the sweetie jar.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That's the kind of lazy smug do-nothing cynicicsm that's got us such a terrible prime minister.

We may suspect they're all at it, doesn't mean we should just shrug knowingly if one of them gets caught with his hand in the sweetie jar.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/11670425/Revealed-Tony-Blair-worth-a-staggering-60m.html

No "suspect" about it, how many people get to be worth £60 million from a prime ministers salary without being corrupt? All major politicians* are in the pay of the banks and big business, you can vote all you like, things won't change.

There are odd exceptions of course, people like John Smith and Robin Cook, but they tend to have bad hearts. (hows that for cynicism!).

9 hours ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

The cringiest thing i've ever watched was The Smiths banter he had in the house of commons. A truly awful man.

If he had any common sense whatsoever he would realise that he is the last person who should be a Smiths fan. Combine that with 'we're all in this together', and forgetting which football team he 'supports', and you have the perfect example of someone who is entirely out of touch with the common person.