Glastocam!

pauladam

The image has been done so it looks the right way up if you look at it from Worthy Farm. I reckon there will be an interview with Eavis from Worthy Farm with that, and the Pyramid Stage, in the background. It would look like the proper logo from that angle,.It seems a stange angle to do the image, unless you were looking at it from the webcam or Worthy Farm

1 minute ago, shuttlep said:

I am also thinking , that they didn't think about the web camera, or that festival freaks would be watching and ruin the whole announcment

I'm not so sure, the positioning of the bear seems a bit suspect to me. If it was directly in front of the pyramid it would make sense to me but it's head on from the position of the camera.. makes me think they knew about it.

"Maybe Muse aren't playing after all?

Maybe Muse are playing but not headlining?

Maybe Adele isn't playing after all? 

Maybe they're playing after Adele? 

Maybe they're playing before Adele? 

Maybe they're playing the Park again? 

Maybe they're playing Hell Stage at 3am?

Maybe they're not playing after all..."

We're about to get our reward for putting ourselves through all of that. 

1 minute ago, Robofish said:

The most Radiohead thing to do at this point would be for the image to be erased, and never ever mentioned.

And then play V.

The little scamps.

4 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

The image has been done so it looks the right way up if you look at it from Worthy Farm. I reckon there will be an interview with Eavis from Worthy Farm with that, and the Pyramid Stage, in the background. It would look like the proper logo from that angle,.It seems a stange angle to do the image, unless you were looking at it from the webcam or Worthy Farm

We're reading too much into it.  Michael just thought "I'm bored of the view" and got someone to paint it to make the field more interesting.  It's basically the landowner's equivalent of a music poster in a student's bedroom

3 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

"Maybe Muse aren't playing after all?

Maybe Muse are playing but not headlining?

Maybe Adele isn't playing after all? 

Maybe they're playing after Adele? 

Maybe they're playing before Adele? 

Maybe they're playing the Park again? 

Maybe they're playing Hell Stage at 3am?

Maybe they're not playing after all..."

We're about to get our reward for putting ourselves through all of that. 

Ah the old clutching of straws routine. Pretty sure some thought they would be playing The Rabbit Hole 4am Monday morning too!