Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I swear it's driving me bonkers.  Yesterday I timed how long it would take to get from one end of the house to the laptop (strategically positioned), unlock the screen, refresh chrome and then time how long in my head it would take to fill details.  Any neighbours who can see me through the window must think i'm going crazy!

1 minute ago, RayC said:

I swear it's driving me bonkers.  Yesterday I timed how long it would take to get from one end of the house to the laptop (strategically positioned), unlock the screen, refresh chrome and then time how long in my head it would take to fill details.  Any neighbours who can see me through the window must think i'm going crazy!

Your laptop isn't off auto lock?! Are you playing with fire?! :P 

Just now, GLOVERMX said:

I wonder if the person at see who is waiting to press the button looks on here and thinks "not yet ill make them sweat abit longer"!

Please let it be today!!

No, i suspect they are blissfully unaware of how important this can be. Probably thinks its some dirty mud filled hippy hang out........Which of course it is, amongst other many other things, but that's not the point.

4 minutes ago, RayC said:

Amazing. My desk is opposite the bathroom so i showered with the door open today trying to keep an eye and ear out for any pings, planning the mad dash, naked soaking wet and with shampoo in my eyes. Probably would have just slipped and crashed head first into the computer breaking everything.

12 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

I wonder if the person at see who is waiting to press the button looks on here and thinks "not yet ill make them sweat abit longer"!

Please let it be today!!

We've long suspected that see tickets read this forum and chuckle to themselves

PC's been on since Sunday night, Windows update, antivirus, screen lock all switched off. browser set ready to go and reg codes & card number programmed into Function keys so if I get through it'll be 6 key presses + the CVV and done.

have check4change running in another browser on 30 second refresh (will reduce this tonight and so on until resale has been done). I'm thinking probably be Wed/Thurs afternoon for the resale, so nothing is getting done after lunch.....

I've already got my ticket - but am trying for others who missed out.

Someone from Seetickets is probably reading this thread and FB's "Glasto Chat" and thinking how long can we wait before pressing the button to sell what's left before they start having a meltdown - while sat in a chair, stroking a white fluffy cat in true Bond villain style.

And I bet they've never gone because they've seen it all on TV.

Edited by Penrhos

20 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Please let it be today!!

I think they know! 

If you're reading - please put us out of our misery. 

27 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I'm forcing my work colleague to get my my lunch from town every day this week.

If he forgets I said I'd throw increasingly larger pieces of fruit his way. So far he's been hit by a blueberry - he hadnt forgotten it was just as a warning shot.

I usually make my lunch 4 days a week, and then get lunch out 1 day.

I'm be making 5 lunches this week and eating at my desk each day!

2 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I usually make my lunch 4 days a week, and then get lunch out 1 day.

I'm be making 5 lunches this week and eating at my desk each day!

Yeah I know i should make my lunches this week, but I am lazy and enjoy throwing things a my workmate - so in my eyes its a win/win.

2 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Sorry to pester with another question, but which pages are people actually tracking? 

Just this one:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

Thats the one I'm checking. You could do some of the others but last year I did that and filled in a preloaded registration page only for it not send. Wasted at least 10 seconds trying and then by the time i realised it wasn't going anywhere they'd all gone.

1 minute ago, smudger said:

Thats the one I'm checking. You could do some of the others but last year I did that and filled in a preloaded registration page only for it not send. Wasted at least 10 seconds trying and then by the time i realised it wasn't going anywhere they'd all gone.

Awesome, thanks for the info,I'm trying for a friend as I'm lucky enough to already have a ticket, this thread last year was intense to monitor, good luck to you!

3 minutes ago, smudger said:

My preloaded reg page worked last year.