makhulumo

Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

Noone seems to really be talking about them, I can't wait. Act I most wanted there this year, their Coachella set looked superb. Anyone disappointed about the lack of hip-hop on the line up should definitely check them out. They seem to be pulling out Zach de la Rocha out a lot for Close Your Eyes (And Count to Fuck) recently as well, so here's hoping. Where would people have them down for? I was thinking subbing JP?

Yeah high JP surely. Unfortunately looks like clash city for me this year, I really hope there's a gap for me when they're on though - look incredible live and RTJ2 is just fantastic.

I haven't really been going crazy about any of the announced acts as I'm already wary that there's too much good stuff on, but these are very near the top of my list.

I think they'll play the John Peel Stage. Hopefully a bit earlier than subbing though to safeguard from clashes.

These were the first band my eyes scanned for when I saw the poster!

Cannot wait to see them, RTJ2 has probably become my favourite hip hop album (sorry Wu Tang, Madvillian & Nas).

Early evening Park stage I reckon (and hope!)

I'm really hoping these guys don't clash with anyone else I want to see. They're a must-see for me. As has been said, RTJ2 is a modern-era hip hop classic. I'd have said Park is good although JP works as well.

Chance The Rapper/Tyler and Earl slot on JPT no?

aye if Chance can sub then these guys definitely will. scared about who they're gonna clash with. what days are they available? assuming they won't be on the Kanye day

aye if Chance can sub then these guys definitely will. scared about who they're gonna clash with. what days are they available? assuming they won't be on the Kanye day

They won't be they can't play on Saturday. If I had to guess I reckon they'll be on Friday, in american before glasto and Europe from the Saturday onwards

yeah, might wander along to them. Saw El-P a few years back at ATP. Also, can't remember if I mentioned it but there was a fucking phenomenal interview with Killer Mike on Scroobius Pip's distraction pieces podcast a while back. Well worth a listen.

Really intelligent fella that Killer Mike. Comes across well in the Pip podcast.

Solo stuff is decent as well.

For me its an amazing booking, my must see. I don't think they could possibly book a band that I'd go and watch instead of.

Edited by chewsavedlatin

For me its an amazing booking, my must see. I don't think they could possibly book a band that I'd go and watch instead of.

What about Yoko Ono for a repeat of her wonderful performance last year?