Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

The best thing about this thread was the other pictures which are now missing. I distinctly remember crying with laughter when someone photoshopped Michaels face onto the image. Sadly all the old images have been archived now

Yeah, it was a little ritual of mine re-reading it before the festival.

Hopefully someone might still have them somewhere.

• 11 months later...
On 5/25/2015 at 4:08 PM, Woffy said:

Don't Sweden and Ireland just share it amongst themselves because every other nation hates one another?

I enjoyed seeing this post from back before when those resourceful Ukrainians had learned to cash in on everybody's shared hatred of the Rooskies.

6 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I enjoyed seeing this post from back before when those resourceful Ukrainians had learned to cash in on everybody's shared hatred of the Rooskies.

Bloody hell, Lawn; how did you dig that up?!!!

The second best thread of all time

My favourite thread (from about 5 years ago) was the one by the bloke (was it mike99?) who said he knew everything about Glastonbury so feel free to ask him any question about the festival and he would answer it. The questions that followed were pure comedy genius. Never managed to find that thread again. Anyone knows where it is and can bump it?

18 minutes ago, themuel said:

Oh God. 

I fear it is this thread for which my time on the internet will be remembered.:P

I have to be honest themuel, but whenever I see your name on these boards, I have visions of this thread

Well done on starting the second best thread of all time by the way

6 minutes ago, Woffy said:

The mike99 one?!!!

LINK PLEASE!

No - the one you are posting in haha. I started it many years ago, with the innocent intention of getting some views on what had happened in my photo. 

The rest is history. 

4 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

I have to be honest themuel, but whenever I see your name on these boards, I have visions of this thread

Well done on starting the second best thread of all time by the way

Why thank you.