Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

Ah - the ghost-boy image - the traditional threads begin their return. Soon to be joined I hope by the obligatory resurrection of the 'Pyramid Time-Lapse' vid, the Weather Thread moderated by William of Walworth (is he still about?), discussions about the monorail and or course that thread about the fence-jumping adventure....

Soon to be followed by the obligatory Mike99 'Should I be Banned' thread.

Still can't see the photo...

Your posts annoy people so much that they cannot be bothered to post the picture to you. But I assure you, you're missing something brilliant!

I do however believe that this thread has reared it's head too early! im sure it's not til a bit closer to the festival that I enjoy this post to the limit. last 3 years I have revisited it!

Your posts annoy people so much that they cannot be bothered to post the picture to you. But I assure you, you're missing something brilliant!

I do however believe that this thread has reared it's head too early! im sure it's not til a bit closer to the festival that I enjoy this post to the limit. last 3 years I have revisited it!

Haha, Oh well.

Can we no longer see the photos because the thread is quite old and so the images have been archived/deleted.

The funniest part of this thread were the 'other' pictures. They were brilliant, but we cant see them anymore

Perhaps ghost boy has put a curse on this thread!

Ah - the ghost-boy image - the traditional threads begin their return. Soon to be joined I hope by the obligatory resurrection of the 'Pyramid Time-Lapse' vid, the Weather Thread moderated by William of Walworth (is he still about?), discussions about the monorail and or course that thread about the fence-jumping adventure....

I always enjoy that fence jumping thread; like ready Bravo Two Zero: The Worthy Farm years

I always enjoy that fence jumping thread; like ready Bravo Two Zero: The Worthy Farm years

I need the story. I was talking to a mate about it last night in the pub and said I'd forward it to him. I forgot until I read this thread through. Can anyone re-post it for me to copy?

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone! It's Joe's mum again.

As a family we have laughed about this thread over the years - how could we not! It's bizarre and I can't explain the photo, just that it's Joe - and that it doesn't surprise me that it happened!

I was on efests a lot of years ago until we were part of the first cull! A few people alerted me to this and I've followed it since so thank you everyone for years of amusement!

Joe is 21 on Tuesday and I'm going to print this off and bind it for him. I'm also doing a photobook of his life, unfortunately I can't include the original or the one with Michael Eavis as Joe as I can't save it from here so if anyone is able to send it to me or can contact themuel I'd be grateful. It's a hilarious part of his life story!

So, yes, big thanks to you all!

Becks

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Good job it wasn't a really wet year

I think the point of the thread was more:

Where the fuck are his legs? / Is there a disembodied boys head floating around Glasto photobombing people?

Although photobombing may not have been a 'concept' when this thread started!!!