Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

I've put the photo to Facebook. Five years after I originally put it online, it gets a new audience to argue over it!

It worked by the way, I found this photo and thread because the person in the photo just put it as their status!

Well this is bizarre... My mum just showed me a 20 page forum online of me at Glastonbury 7 years ago. In many ways i feel famous.
Edited by theronkinator

• 8 months later...

That poor child in the photograph has clearly been abandoned by the sort of drug-crazed BAD parents that take their children to Glastonbury – this is precisely the sort of danger Never Had A Fully-Formed Idea has been warning us about in the Teenager at Glasto thread. Oh the humanity!

You don't know the half of it.

Ah - the ghost-boy image - the traditional threads begin their return. Soon to be joined I hope by the obligatory resurrection of the 'Pyramid Time-Lapse' vid, the Weather Thread moderated by William of Walworth (is he still about?), discussions about the monorail and or course that thread about the fence-jumping adventure....