Glasto is sh*t and I'm not paying my balance. Definitely not trying in October.

Superscally

More room for me and my picnic blanket down the front of the pyramid then. Don't know who anyone on the lineup is, but I'll film it all for my socials - got to get the likes

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Simsy said:

More room for me and my picnic blanket down the front of the pyramid then. Don't know who anyone on the lineup is, but I'll film it all for my socials - got to get the likes

• Upvote 1

No Williams Green stage, can’t camp at Row Mead anymore, rubbish line up. I mean who’s even heard of SZA, worse of all spider is going so they may as well end Arcadia.  It just not what it used to be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I think it would help if there was a Rightfield for an alternative point of view. Nigel Farage or Lee Anderson could be a great speaker for there. 

Yeah, for balance 

16 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I think it would help if there was a Rightfield for an alternative point of view. Nigel Farage or Lee Anderson could be a great speaker for there. 

Lozza could provide the music 

22 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

the festival couls sell an egg and tomato concession for a high price. 😛 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Get morrissey headlining rightfield! he'd smash it

I'd go, but he's probably going to play all his new shite. His old shite was overrated enough. I'm just going Rightfield to get out of the sun/rain/wind. And to moan.

Edited by Superscally
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Simsy said:

Excellent, save a space for my chairs

I'd like it if there were permanent phone masts in the camper fields - its annoying to get poor reception on my wifi Sky box which means I struggle to enjoy staying in my caravan all festival watching the highlights on TV.

• Upvote 1