Food Traders 2024.

Chimps

16 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

There was a great place near BBC Introducing that did a malaysian style coconut massaman curry and a couple of other great things, cant remember what they were called but it was all sorts of delicious - i went back the next day and had exactly what i'd had the night before cos it was so good 

Yes this place was so good! They appeared at another festival I was at a few weeks later and I had it again (pic is from the other festival rather than Glasto)

3079D243-20C2-463B-A63E-6893EFC20A49.png

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Summertime said:

Yes this place was so good! They appeared at another festival I was at a few weeks later and I had it again (pic is from the other festival rather than Glasto)

you little beauty! that was it- id always remebered it as malaysian rather than indonesian for some reason but either way i bloody love southeast asian food 😁 

2 hours ago, Summertime said:

ooo that looks ggooooodddd ! 

On 5/4/2024 at 7:26 PM, buddiepaul said:

The stall was Paletas, and they were very refreshing.  You could sprinkle then with Tajin (a salty, chilli lime powder), which was strangely nice.

https://www.paletasuk.com/

I know I’m a bit late to this but tajin is the best thing ever and I have about 5 shakers in cupboard at any one time 😂 

5 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Must have had the rotisserie chicken 3 times last year as my children were obsessed! My daughter even saved a chicken bone as a souvenir 🤣 weirdo

You should get her to make a necklace from it 😂

On 5/13/2024 at 12:59 PM, Summertime said:

This is my favourite find of the last few years.

Discovered it in 2022, then went twice last year. Sensational

3 hours ago, CH0161 said:

Looking forward to heading back to Goan Seafood/Beyond Burger/Eat The Farm.

Can anyone recommend any Thai/Kebab/Greek/Mexican vendors? 

Mexican Seoul near BBC Introducing is great.  The Burrito place in The Park also good.

Don't think I've ever found any Greek food on site and I love Souvlaki/Gyros.  Any recommendations gratefully received!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CH0161 said:

Souk do Indian kebabs in wraps at the back of West Holts opposite the toilets, usually get at least one every festival, well tasty 👌🏻

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Mexican Seoul near BBC Introducing is great.  The Burrito place in The Park also good.

Don't think I've ever found any Greek food on site and I love Souvlaki/Gyros.  Any recommendations gratefully received!

Greek Expectations, along the walk from pyramid to San Remo, I emailed them and they have confirmed they will back this year 

• Like 2

On 5/13/2024 at 5:30 AM, gigpusher said:

Sadly No Bones Jones not there this year due to health issues. My best suggestion for breakfast is act like it’s just another meal and don’t try and make it breakfast stuff and you’ll find lots of great options. 

nooooo!  best of luck to them tho.  

here's to hoping for some fun new vendors too

On 2/26/2024 at 11:29 AM, dondo said:

I love food stalls nearly as much as I enjoy the music. Though last couple of years there has been some I've wanted to try but like others been put off by the queue.

Looking forward to my old favourites of Leon in West Holts field (which handily for me as a volunteer normally opens on the Tuesday) and  No Bones Jones

Leon and No Bones Jones were the only two stalls I ate from last year.  Except one disappointing pasty.

I’ve been hearing tales that No Bones Jones will not be at the festival this year.  😢

5 minutes ago, Derby_Dave said:

Leon and No Bones Jones were the only two stalls I ate from last year.  Except one disappointing pasty.

I’ve been hearing tales that No Bones Jones will not be at the festival this year.  😢

That's correct. Taking a year out for health reasons. Apparently someone said his son will be doing a fritter stall instead 

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2024 at 3:49 PM, savethatjek said:

Greek Expectations, along the walk from pyramid to San Remo, I emailed them and they have confirmed they will back this year 

Second greek expectations - always my first stop for food every time! 

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2024 at 12:00 PM, CH0161 said:

Never seem to be able to find eat the farm, heard lots of good things about their breakfast bap - where are they normally situated? 

4 hours ago, Snoop Cat said:

Never seem to be able to find eat the farm, heard lots of good things about their breakfast bap - where are they normally situated? 

On the right hand side of the track away from West Holts towards Leftfield. Yellow truck, can't miss them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dondo said:

That's correct. Taking a year out for health reasons. Apparently someone said his son will be doing a fritter stall instead 

In the Pyramid field! Hopefully be firing them out and the queues wont be too bad for a quick snack