Stand and deliver.

Yoghurt on a Stick

22 hours ago, gigpusher said:

I have a policy now to not discuss things I don't like in public forums online (apart from the Tories) I prefer to spend my energy on things that bring me joy. Obviously there's lots of music that's not for me and younger me would probably have had a list of about 30 songs that I couldn't stand but now I just choose not to give any more attention to the things that are not for me and spend my time on the things that bring me joy.

The world today has slim pickings for joy in general so I cling to it in the music and art that I love.

We all need to be a little more GP 🙂

4 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Not doing it perfectly but definitely trying! I figure nobody is writing a song with the specific aim of pissing me off.

Well there's a challenge. 

So far I have a catchy chorus about the crumble shack being a waste of space

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Love him. He smashed that Superbowl halftime

I may have seen you professing your admiration on one or two twitter posts, but by and large you've been fairly quiet on the subject 😁

1 hour ago, Quark said:

I may have seen you professing your admiration on one or two twitter posts, but by and large you've been fairly quiet on the subject 😁

Ha! I may or may have not been enraged by how bad it was and he's got so many people on the payroll media are fawning. It was DOGSHITE.

Late to the party but anything by Ed Sheeran can go in the bin (although I do like his Christmas one with Elton).

Can't embrace the positivity of Gigpusher today.

If I have to pick one, there's a very special place in hell for Galway Girl. 

On 2/12/2024 at 11:19 AM, Gnomicide said:

Don't You Want Me by Human League.

I always hated it and it's even worse now as it's held up as some sort of 80s treasure, every 80s TV or radio show plays it like it's compulsory. f**k off! It was sh*t then and it's sh*t now.

OMG, I hate that when it came out, sounds like Phil Oakley is shouting from the other side of the room! 
I’ve mellowed a little now. 
still don’t like it though