Who’s Going to Glastonbury 2024?

Justcalledtosay

22 minutes ago, Sitruc97 said:

Cheers for this. We will be driving into Bristol, any recommendations of where's best to park? Sort of accepting they will be a price to pay 😄

Pick up is opposite Travelodge BS1 5TT

Nearest reasonable is britannia-parking.co.uk/where-to-park/Bristol-Harbourside at £20 a day.
Most of central Bristol has residents parking schemes, so if you wanted to park roadside, you'd have to go a few miles out.
Or try Park on my Drive.
There's also a congestion zone around central Bristol, so check that online too.

26 minutes ago, Sitruc97 said:

Cheers for this. We will be driving into Bristol, any recommendations of where's best to park? Sort of accepting they will be a price to pay 😄

There is a clean air zone so would check if your car is liable. 

There is also parking permits for a large part of the city. If you want to park near by, the best bet I think is Britannia Parking but you're looking at £100+ for it. 

Parking outside the permit zone and getting a taxi is the cheapest 

3 hours ago, Fla5hyboy said:

Not missed one since 1990, not sure how many that is exactly, I'd guess at 25ish, won't be missing next year either. 

This many I believe... 

90, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 00, 02, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22, 23

Edited by clarkete
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Looks like a fair few first timers attending this year, which is great. Always happy to see new people have the experience 

But… but… people on social media are saying only the same people who go every year can get tickets. They’re not…. talking crap? Are they?

2 hours ago, John the Moth said:

But… but… people on social media are saying only the same people who go every year can get tickets. They’re not…. talking crap? Are they?

From what I saw on social media it looked more like literally no one anywhere, ever, got tickets. Which seemed curious. And a minor flaw in a ticket sale