2024 Ticket Buying Tips

parsonjack

3 minutes ago, Helsbels said:

If we are trying for other groups, do we have to have the cardholders full address as well as just the postcode?

When I’ve booked for other groups I’ve used my card and my address for the payment part. If you’re using their card then you’ll need their address.

Tickets will cost £355 + £5 booking fee, of which a £75 deposit (plus coach fare if booking a ticket + coach travel option) is payable when booking in November

Sorry about being thick here but does that mean the deposit this evening will be £75 or £75 and the coach fare?

12 hours ago, hellfiretaylor said:

How many buses go from most of the locations? Imagine London has quite a few?

London has probably got over 100 full coaches over the 2 days. the coach station is organised chaos - 1000s of people go through it on the wednesday

smaller cities, further away have the least people

4 minutes ago, airwaves said:

Hi guys

Helping 3 friends with coach tickets this evening

Where - link? - is the available coaches info - day / time / price

Looking to see what will be offered from Manchester 

all on the website mate

manchester  will be about £100 - remember you will need coach fare + £75 deposit per person upfront 🙂 

47 minutes ago, airwaves said:

Hi guys

Helping 3 friends with coach tickets this evening

Where - link? - is the available coaches info - day / time / price

Looking to see what will be offered from Manchester 

You'll get to pick whether you want a Wednesday or Thursday coach as part of the ticket buying process this evening, but exact time is luck of the draw. Can be anything from early hours of the morning to late afternoon / evening!

Edited by Nathan Explosion
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ell99 said:

Is there a way to manually check if my friends reg details are correct? I fear one of my friends did not confirm his and he is currently asleep in new zealand! luckily we are only trying for sunday but want to check asap. 

That's something he has to simply do himself......unless you have his email login and password to retrieve details

39 minutes ago, Ell99 said:

Is there a way to manually check if my friends reg details are correct? I fear one of my friends did not confirm his and he is currently asleep in new zealand! luckily we are only trying for sunday but want to check asap. 

Think if they haven't checked it by now then...I'd ditch them tbh 😉

44 minutes ago, Ell99 said:

And this is precisely why that page we had last year was so useful for control freaks like me who don't trust that people have checked their registrations correctly and want to do it myself 🤣 (Based on past experience where I almost lost out on tickets because someone elses reg was incorrect)

Edited by Cream Soda

4 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

And this is precisely why that page we had last year was so useful for control freaks like me who don't trust that people have checked their registrations correctly and want to do it myself 🤣 (Based on past experience where I almost lost out on tickets because someone elses reg was incorrect)

Yeah it really helped me as well.

Meant I was just entering details using one keystroke 

9 minutes ago, StuwieG said:

Has the chrome auto refreshed tool changed this year? Can't find anywhere to look for a keyword

If you're referring to the Chrome 'Easy Auto Refresh' extension then there isn't a keyword option...at least not in the free version.

It's no biggie though as you can just stop it should you get a registration page up....and not a problem if it fires again before you stop it as you'll get the page back.  Just make sure to stop it before you enter any details as you;d lose those.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

What are we thinking of setting the auto-refresh time to? 2 seconds? 5 seconds?

Personally.....I will have 3 browsers open on a single device, each refreshing every 4 seconds.  That gives the window time to load and cumulatively doesn't breach the 60/min hit limit.

Here's one I've never seen people talk about. What exact time does the sale start? A while ago I learned that with Ticketmaster here in the US, you needed to pull up a government clock and click reload exactly between 2 and 3 seconds after the hour to get in. Too soon and you would be locked out, too later and others would have gotten 'in' before you. I've always wondered when exactly See opens it up as it could give you an advantage.

4 minutes ago, Time Being said:

Here's one I've never seen people talk about. What exact time does the sale start? A while ago I learned that with Ticketmaster here in the US, you needed to pull up a government clock and click reload exactly between 2 and 3 seconds after the hour to get in. Too soon and you would be locked out, too later and others would have gotten 'in' before you. I've always wondered when exactly See opens it up as it could give you an advantage.

The front page (https://glastonbury.seetickets.com) should be updated with links to either the Coach sales (tonight) or GA tickets (Sunday) at 1800 and 0900 respectively.  It almost certainly happens automatically so will likely occur in line with server time.

Those links direct to the pages where you put in registration details, which are most likely set to become live just before the front page is updated to redirect to them.

There is good theory therefore that if you know the actual registration page URL it might be possible to get a session a second or 2 before 1800/0900......the only barrier being we don't (yet) know the URL.....

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

The front page (https://glastonbury.seetickets.com) should be updated with links to either the Coach sales (tonight) or GA tickets (Sunday) at 1800 and 0900 respectively.  It almost certainly happens automatically so will likely occur in line with server time.

Those links direct to the pages where you put in registration details, which are most likely set to become live just before the front page is updated to redirect to them.

There is good theory therefore that if you know the actual registration page URL it might be possible to get a session a second or 2 before 1800/0900......the only barrier being we don't (yet) know the URL.....

Do you need to refresh to see the coach links or can you just wait on the screen until they come up?