All Points East 2024

stanh

20 hours ago, Guy Honeymoon said:

Belle and Sebastian are teasing an "exciting event". Could they do APE?

Looking at this, they could well be, and maybe one or two others off this billing.

The twitter post sounds more like a headline though, so maybe they're going to do a Scottish thing - maybe Kelvingrove, who have been announcing recently.

1000028535.png

Edited by sheffinghell

4 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Looking at this, they could well be, and maybe one or two others off this billing.

The twitter post sounds more like a headline though, so maybe they're going to do a Scottish thing - maybe Kelvingrove, who have been announcing recently.

1000028535.png

I meant are Belle and Sebastian big enough to headline ATP?

15 minutes ago, Guy Honeymoon said:

No. They did OnBlackheath in 2016 (25,000 capacity - was obviously not packed) so they certainly have a bigger profile in London than in Salt Like City, but I can't see that happening. Somerset House (3500 capacity) is more likely!

Edited by emmanuel

17 minutes ago, Guy Honeymoon said:

No, they were not selling out Academy venues last year. Could see them on the bill with Death Cab though, given the shared roster. You've got LCD and Jai Paul on there too, so would seem to be some type of booking connection with this US event and APE, i.e. possibly using the same channels.

10 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

No, they were not selling out Academy venues last year. Could see them on the bill with Death Cab though, given the shared roster. You've got LCD and Jai Paul on there too, so would seem to be some type of booking connection with this US event and APE, i.e. possibly using the same channels.

Don't think Goldenvoice run Kilby. If you want an event to compare Just Like Heaven would be better.

44 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Don't think Goldenvoice run Kilby. If you want an event to compare Just Like Heaven would be better.

Wasn't saying the same organisers, but possibly use the same 'agents' or whatever for bookings.

On 1/23/2024 at 10:05 PM, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

This will likely be the same place as last year no? Burgess Park if memory serves me correctly 

Burgess Park isn't big enough for 5 stages!

I hope it is though cos it's just downt road for me

Edited by Tony Zografos please
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhys60 said:

Has there been any mention of Death Cab/Postal Service being a UK exlusive for this or would we expect them to show up on other line-ups?

There hasn't. But I think it's safe to assume they won't be booked elsewhere. Nowhere else really fits other than maybe GM and EOTR and I can't see either of them going for them.

On 1/28/2024 at 10:46 AM, Tony Zografos please said:

Burgess Park isn't big enough for 5 stages!

I hope it is though cos it's just downt road for me

Surely it can if they use the whole thing.

APE uses barely any of victoria park and fits 5