Victorious Festival 2024 10th Anniversary

Jack01825

Whilst I think it's strong, its need a few 80s acts on there, IOW has that sewn up this year. 

They need Human League, Blondie, Bananarama, Howard Jones, something like this. 

Also, I wonder have they done away with the early special act?

It's a decent line up for me personally, but not amazing. But its better than last year

4 minutes ago, roonboyz08 said:

Doesn't co-headline just mean snow patrol are subbing but they get their name in headline size font (& presumably get headline fee)?

7 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Doesn't co-headline just mean snow patrol are subbing but they get their name in headline size font (& presumably get headline fee)?

Whilst I am eating humble pie on my earlier post, joint headline usually mean longer sets.  Sub at Victorious is usually 1 hour, but I can see Snow patrol playing longer (75 - 85).  

The only previous example of joint headliners I can remember is Specials / Two door who played 75 and 85 mins respectively. 

7 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Yes Fatboy Slim will be after Snow Patrol but if anything think Snow Patrol will get longer set if not same length of set as Fatboy Slim 

Some tuff calls to make. As hoping to attend a few other festivals like Truck, I am hoping that Jamie T and Wet Leg headline some of those festivals. Would have been nice to catch Jamie but its a no brainer for me Pixies all day long.

The Wet Leg clash is just plain mean.

1 hour ago, s30foster said:

Victorious always decide to clash acts that likely have the same fanbase.

Fatboy Slim - Jess Glynne

Jamie T - Pixies

Biffy Clyro - Wet Leg

They never used to, but it seems to be something they've done recent years. 

Unless they're going to start staggering the stages so the Castle headliner plays between the main stage gap, that is a pretty big gap usually it's about 50 minutes isn't it

Easier visualisation of clashes for those interested (as far as known). 

IMG_6615.jpeg

Just to add, they announced Ben Howard as headliner of castle stage this time last year and he was on 3rd castle in the end so don’t take clashes as gospel. 

Edited by Dg_vic