Glastonbury Oct/Nov ticket day anxiety levels

Crazyfool01

Glastonbury Oct/ Nov ticket day anxiety levels   

271 members have voted

1. 1. Rate those anxiety levels ........

• Not bothered what will be will be
    • Starting to think about it on occasion
    • I think about it most days
    • I think about it every day
    • panic
    • full on panic and sleepless nights

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously ticket sales will be low. Everyone on here who wants a ticket will get a ticket. They'll be no server drama or dropped payments and we'll all be wondering what the pre sale stress was all about. 

I won't be breaking my keyboard from F5ing too much or getting annoyed with my kids because they can't entertain themselves for 45mins and I won't be crying into my coffee at 10am.

Positive mental attitude or some bollocks like that. 

1 minute ago, faymondo said:

Just want it over with to be honest. So I can look forward to either going or planning another route in. 

Only 5 of us this year and all going for coach so thats a bit easier. Would prefer main sale but take what we can.

Yeah I’m more relaxed with doing both sales .. that gives me 4 chances overall . Although I’m firmly sticking with my town as departure point otherwise logistically things become much harder . 

In all honesty for the first time in a longggg time…. I’m not really too bothered.  Been lucky to get tickets for all the years I have and seen some amazing acts over the years.  I’ll be trying as always and if I get through will of course go and love every second but if not maybe it is time for a change.  I guess it Helps that I’d quite like to see The Prodigy and Green Day so could head over the water to IOW.

• Like 1

The anxiety and nerves are kicking in now.
1st time for us this year after years of trying, before we went we said  “do as much as possible as this will probably be the only time” 

However

During the Wednesday that changed to “we HAVE to come back every year” 

We have a group of 5 so hopefully 1 of us will get lucky 

On 11/12/2023 at 9:37 AM, sisco said:

In all honesty for the first time in a longggg time…. I’m not really too bothered.  Been lucky to get tickets for all the years I have and seen some amazing acts over the years.  I’ll be trying as always and if I get through will of course go and love every second but if not maybe it is time for a change.  I guess it Helps that I’d quite like to see The Prodigy and Green Day so could head over the water to IOW.

I am very tempted to go to IOW as the line up for me is brilliant

10 hours ago, gazzared said:

Not much to do after the headliners though by all accounts, which is why we kept going back to Bestival. 

• Like 1

I must have checked my registration is still valid 20 times, rechecked the google sheet with our groups numbers & postcodes in and checked my payment card is good for 6 x deposits etc...

Swapped shifts for tomorrow so I'll be home for 17:00 and cleared the diary for Saturday night and Sunday morning....

Having missed out this year due to the payments page crashing - I'm proper bricking it in case the same happens on T-Day...

Having sleep Apnea and a bad back probably rules out working the festival for a ticket...

Edited by Penrhos

12 hours ago, Pinhead said:

I'm resigned to working it. Not a bad thing tbh - down on Monday and there till Monday. Need to top up the priority anyways. Getting old now mind - 51 tomorrow!

One of the best weeks of the year is that...

Happy Birthday 🙂 

On 11/15/2023 at 12:59 AM, gazzared said:

Same here although I have free tickets to IOW which I am looking forwaed to and have Green Day at Wembley just in case. I'm feeling less bothered about Glasto now as we are seeing Madonna at o2 in December and have seen Coldplay multiple times. Dont really care for Dua Lipa so I can take or leave Glasto tbh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nestacres said:

Same here although I have free tickets to IOW which I am looking forwaed to and have Green Day at Wembley just in case. I'm feeling less bothered about Glasto now as we are seeing Madonna at o2 in December and have seen Coldplay multiple times. Dont really care for Dua Lipa so I can take or leave Glasto tbh.

Because Glastonbury is only about the headliners!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Because Glastonbury is only about the headliners!

It’s not but it does give Glastonbury its value for money … if you were to see all the headliners in stadiums alone that would be approaching the cost of the ticket . If you don’t see the headliners you will might not find that value for money and can see many of the acts for cheaper elsewhere . There’s obviously a bit more to it than but is something people can reasonably make a decision based on 

• Upvote 1