What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 24 ?

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, fred quimby said:

T&C

Brilliant

One of the best areas to work with, and a superb camping/park up location.

The one year I worked for Arabella and Haggis we got the best food I've ever had.

16 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Brilliant

One of the best areas to work with, and a superb camping/park up location.

The one year I worked for Arabella and Haggis we got the best food I've ever had.

Aye, do love working there. Great crowd and as you say food and bar is fantastic

11 hours ago, dicko_belfast said:

How do you find these? What one did you go for? 🙂

Went for this one, which can be recharged with a battery pack. Used it on the dogs at bath time and it’s pretty powerful. The hazelok ones look good but too bulky for me

Camping Shower Portable Dog Shower - Camping Accessories, Rechargeable Outdoor Travel Shower for Toilet Tent, Dog Washer Electric Shower for Home Emergency, Campervan Caravan Motorhome Essentials https://amzn.eu/d/4MtrUdO

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, danssol said:

Went for this one, which can be recharged with a battery pack. Used it on the dogs at bath time and it’s pretty powerful. The hazelok ones look good but too bulky for me

Camping Shower Portable Dog Shower - Camping Accessories, Rechargeable Outdoor Travel Shower for Toilet Tent, Dog Washer Electric Shower for Home Emergency, Campervan Caravan Motorhome Essentials https://amzn.eu/d/4MtrUdO

Got my eye on one of these myself @danssol can we get an 'on-human' review. 

10 hours ago, Jacko45 said:

Got my eye on one of these myself @danssol can we get an 'on-human' review. 

Need to try it with the bucket to gauge its usefulness. My wife used it to wash off hair dye the other day and was pleased. I'll report back when it's not baltic

I've started thinking about what's logistically possible...

I'm not familiar with campervanning. Is it way too late for me to even hope to get a campervan pass? Does anyone also know if people can camp with you in the campervan field even if they're not going to the festival...? And if you turn up late (say, Friday) would you get a space...?

6 hours ago, Sasperella2 said:

I'm not familiar with campervanning. Is it way too late for me to even hope to get a campervan pass? Does anyone also know if people can camp with you in the campervan field even if they're not going to the festival...? And if you turn up late (say, Friday) would you get a space...?

Not too late, they will appear later after resale - but there will be more availability for Bath and West than CV East, as the latter is more in demand. 

Yes, space for a tent or two next to your van. 

Yes you'll get a pitch on Friday, but you obviously can't be so picky and it may be a longer walk to the gate. 

On 1/13/2024 at 12:33 PM, Sasperella2 said:

There is space for friends to camp next to you but not sure if they'd be able to if they are not going to the festival.

1 minute ago, sauceageroll said:

Been deep in a 2023 Vlog hole of late. Was @Bike_Like_A_Mumone for tonights viewing.

Seriously impressive that in a place housing 400+ food vendors, the cooked breakfast being served up at one point was the most appealing food stuffs.

If you fancy sharing any links of good ones it’s always appreciated! 

37 minutes ago, sauceageroll said:

Been deep in a 2023 Vlog hole of late. Was @Bike_Like_A_Mumone for tonights viewing.

Seriously impressive that in a place housing 400+ food vendors, the cooked breakfast being served up at one point was the most appealing food stuffs.

Ah thanks 🤣 

Hope you weren't too dizzy after all the wobbly shaky footage! 

1 minute ago, Franky said:

Have you got a shameless link? Love watching me some Glasto Vlogs 

Sure! Like I say, it's totally amateur LOL! But it's a different angle I suppose and I enjoyed giving it a go during a year where I was a little more sober than usual. There is a vlogs thread somewhere on here where I did post it before. It's a long one though... if you can't find it I'll send it on DM

On 1/16/2024 at 11:24 PM, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Sure! Like I say, it's totally amateur LOL! But it's a different angle I suppose and I enjoyed giving it a go during a year where I was a little more sober than usual. There is a vlogs thread somewhere on here where I did post it before. It's a long one though... if you can't find it I'll send it on DM

👍 I will have a quick hunt now. Love watching them all. 

On 1/13/2024 at 12:33 PM, Sasperella2 said:

You must have festival tickets to get into the Campervan Fields