What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 24 ?

Crazyfool01

5 hours ago, Mark H said:

Got all 6 of our deposits, which was brutal.

Then promptly booked Tangerine Fields. I haven’t stayed there before, but I can’t handle the stress of a Worthy View sale so locked it in.

I’m a Glasto virgin that secured tickets for my wife and I this morning. What is the deal with camping? Tangerine Fields is the best option? What’s the Worthy View sale?

8 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

I’m a Glasto virgin that secured tickets for my wife and I this morning. What is the deal with camping? Tangerine Fields is the best option? What’s the Worthy View sale?

So there is general camping … no need to book turn up find a space … the Glastonbury pre erected which will be worthy view or sticklinch which we will hear about a sale date fairly soon I’d imagine . Or various other independent camping options by local landowners of which tangerine fields is one … I think they said the sale is in a week or so @parsonjack will confirm 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

So there is general camping … no need to book turn up find a space … the Glastonbury pre erected which will be worthy view or sticklinch which we will hear about a sale date fairly soon I’d imagine . Or various other independent camping options by local landowners of which tangerine fields is one … I think they said the sale is in a week or so @parsonjack will confirm 

What is the location like at Tangerine Fields? Is it going to be massively inconvenient to come to and from our tent on a daily basis? Also do you know if it’s quiet at night?

3 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

What is the location like at Tangerine Fields? Is it going to be massively inconvenient to come to and from our tent on a daily basis? Also do you know if it’s quiet at night?

Awaits reply from parson jack but he rates it and it’s not the worst for location but it’s such a massive site you will inevitably be a long way from things at certain times . Personally I think it’s probably a out for the day job similar to most preerected and even the Glastonbury own stuff 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Thanks to Crazyfool for answering this one. I’m in NZ and the sale was late so I feel asleep shortly after that comment.

You don’t need to pay extra for things like Tangerine Fields or Worthy View. On-site camping is great and included in your ticket cost.

I have chosen to pay extra for pre-erected camping as I don’t want to haul a tent across the world with me and I refuse to buy a cheap one and leave it behind. These options help me be a sustainable (and having a hot shower doesn’t hurt either!)

Just now, JayBoogie said:

I’ve gone mad already. Ordered a tent that’s not falling to ribbons and is hopefully not gonna be an oven by 8am

Also ordered some trainers that, by June, will be scuffed up enough that I won’t mind putting them through the Worthy Farm wringer 

A fresh and black ? 

29 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Thanks to Crazyfool for answering this one. I’m in NZ and the sale was late so I feel asleep shortly after that comment.

You don’t need to pay extra for things like Tangerine Fields or Worthy View. On-site camping is great and included in your ticket cost.

I have chosen to pay extra for pre-erected camping as I don’t want to haul a tent across the world with me and I refuse to buy a cheap one and leave it behind. These options help me be a sustainable (and having a hot shower doesn’t hurt either!)

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve taken the plunge and booked Tangerine Fields for my wife and I. Feel really good about the decision.